Chapter Thirteen.

| THIRD PERSON |
Harry and Zayn walked back inside the bus, joining both Niall and Liam. Niall spoke up "Louis is on the phone to a psychiatrist." He looked nervously towards Harry. "Okay." He said shakily. Louis walked back into the room. "Boys, I called a psychiatrist, her name is Mia. She said she can help Belle, she also said that she can join us on tour. She thought that maybe she could be introduced to Belle and then she could follow her around and watch her behaviour, although she said she can do whatever both you, Harry and more importantly Belle are comfortable with." Harry just nodded his head, "can you please just make sure she isn't like Mr Marks. I made that decision and that was the worst decision I've ever made." "Harry," Louis said "that in no way was your fault. How were you meant to see what an evil person he was, goddammit you even checked his police record which was clear, there is no way you could have known." Harry just nodded his head. "Mia said that one of us boys will go to Belles sessions with her until such time as she feels comfortable being on her own with a stranger." Louis continue "we will all take it in turns and we can organise our own sessions with Mia if we need to vent." Zayn shifted uncomfortably in his seat, "Malik, are you okay?" Niall asked, "yeah mate, just want Belle to get better is all." Harrys solemn voice said "why don't we all go to bed and then wake up and talk to Belle about Mia, if she agrees we will call Mia straight away and get her to come here as I want Belle to get help as quickly as possible. I think we should also start checking her daily for any new cuts and make sure that she is eating three decent sized meals." Zayn's eyes darted around the room and he spoke up unsure. "I've - um - I've been watching Belles behaviour and do - um - do you guys notice that she leaves after meals, if she actually - um - eats something that is," Liam piped up "I have never noticed but continue," "well the - um - the toilet also has to be unblocked a lot doesn't it?" "Oh my god," Harry whispered to himself. It was obvious the other boys had now caught onto what Zayn was saying. "She throws up," Louis said. Harry spoke again, voice more worn out than ever "I thought she was bad but - this? We have to get her help and get it now." The boys all hugged each other trying to console each other and stop their tears. Liam said quietly "how about we all go to sleep and talk to Belle about the psychiatrist and the eating in the morning." The others nodded in agreement and they all migrated into their bunks. Zayn took off his top, leaving his jeans on. The boys couldn't see. But Niall did. "Malik, what are you doing?" Zayn looked up in alarm, he looked like a deer in headlights, "what?" "What the hell are you going to bed in jeans for?" "Uhhh," Zayn said raking his brain for excuses "I ummm" that's it, he thought "I have no underwear on." Niall laughed, "why didn't you just say mate we've seen everything before!" Zayn just shook his head and climbed into his bunk underneath his covers, then taking off his jeans throwing them on the floor near his bed, "happy now?" He snapped at Niall "Jesus, Zayn it was only a question." Niall shook his head and retreated back to his bunk to go to sleep.

Belle tossed and turned and finally got up, walked out of her bunk into the bathroom. I slept pretty much the whole day yesterday she thought lazy fucker the voices in her head stated. She shook her head to try to relieve herself from the constant nagging of the voices and finished her business. She walked out of the bathroom into the kitchen to see, like every other day, the boys sitting there waiting for her presence. "Bout time you woke up!" Niall giggled. Belle just mumbled incoherently. Louis pushed a plate of fruit salad into her face saying "you have to eat all of this Belle and you are not allowed to go to the bathroom afterwards." Shit, she thought, they had caught on. Belle looked up and saw Harry looking into her eyes with hope. She turned her head back and saw Zayn cowering away from her eyes. "You," Belle spoke her voice cracked, from not speaking for so long previously, "you told them." "Belle," Louis said "he only did it to help you." She shook her head, furious, "I fucking hate you Zayn Malik." He stood up, "I'm going on a walk," and left out the bus door without another word. The boys just sat there staring at belle, "now eat your brekky." Harry said. After she had reluctantly eaten everything on her plate, the boys and Belle retreated to the back of the bus to 'watch a movie' but in reality they were just going to talk to her about the psychiatrist. "Belle," Liam said taking the lead in the conversation "i don't want you to get angry at any of us, it wasn't anyone's fault and we are all here to help you," she huffed not agreeing "Zayn told us because he was worried about you, and we are all glad he did or you would lose more weight. If you lose any more weight you will have to go to the hospital, agree boys?" He asked "yes" they all replied with. "Now, we have organised a psychiatrist to come on tour with us and talk to you, is that okay?" Belle shrugged, no longer caring, what's it matter anyway, she thought. "Belle I need you to answer me, is that okay with you if we have a psychiatrist come on tour with us" "yeah, I don't care" she mumbled. Louis got up "I'll call her," he said and walked out of the room. "Her?" Belle asked looking hopeful, "yeah we thought that - um - after last time it would be better if she was female." What Belle did next shocked us all "thankyou." She said crawling over to sit in Harrys lap, he was quick to hold her firmly in his arms. "We love you Belle," he said, sounding quieter as his face was in her hair, "more than words can say." Belle didn't say anything just nodded gripping Harry harder. At this point Louis walked in the door "she will be here in one hour," "I'm going to go and find Zayn. Louis turned on his heel to walk out of the door again when Belles small voice spoke up "tell him I'm sorry, will you," everyone in the room froze. "Of course, love."

For once everything seemed okay. Belle was finally accepting that she needed to get help. Even though all the boys knew there would be a long road ahead they were all willing to take it. Little did they know what Zayn was secretly doing in the stadium bathrooms.