𝗧𝗲𝗻

Dear Nick,

Bet you are thrilled to be seeing this letter. It's been three months since our last correspondence, and honestly, I wasn't sure if you'd even still be interested in hearing from me. I suppose three isn't really a good number for us, is it? It's funny how something as simple as a number can carry so much weight in our history. It's like a recurring theme that just keeps showing up, reminding us of the patterns we've fallen into.

Three months. It feels like a lifetime, and yet it's barely a heartbeat. In that time, I've done a lot of thinking, a lot of reflecting. I've read your last letter over and over, and each time, it hits me harder than before. I've been torn between wanting to reach out and needing to give you space. But the truth is, I've missed you more than I can say. And after everything, I've come to realize that we can't keep playing this back-and-forth game forever. We need to face each other, confront our past, and maybe even find a way to build something new.

So, here I am, taking a deep breath and writing to you, hoping this letter finds you in good spirits, and that you're as ready for this as I am. Because, Nick, I want to meet you in person. For the first time in years. I want to see you face-to-face and talk to you without the filter of a screen or the delay of a letter. It's been too long, and I think it's time we finally close the distance that's been stretching between us.

Clayton reached out to me a month ago and we arranged this letter and my flight, by the time you receive this I will already be in Florida. Clay is coming to get me probably and soon I'll be at your front doorstep like a late Christmas present.  I've chosen a quaint little café on the edge of town for us to meet at. It's not too fancy, not too casual. Just a quiet place where we can sit down, have a cup of coffee, and talk. There's something about that place that feels safe and welcoming, and I think it's the perfect spot for us to finally face each other.

You're lucky to have a friend like him.

I know this might come as a surprise, and I understand if you need some time to process it. But I really hope you'll come. I hope you'll meet me there and let us both see where this path takes us. It's been so long since we've been in each other's lives, and I think we owe it to ourselves to at least try and make sense of everything that's happened. Please I've already travelled all the way to Florida don't make me seem like more of an idiot.

Looking forward to hearing from you, and hopefully seeing you soon. Here is my phone number call me Xx.

With all my heart and soul,

Taylor