Losing control

Mattheo's POV

I sat down on the couch as Olivia walked away dragging Pansy along with her. She got a drink and went to the dance floor. The rest of the group joined them and Theo just sat there and stared at me as if he was trying to read my face or something.

"What" I asked quite rudely. "Nothing, I'm just trying to figure you out I mean one second you hate her guts and the next you're standing up ready to fight your brother for her." "Well it's not my fault he started to touch her that way. She was clearly uncomfortable. " I said making any random excuse for my actions. Truth is not even I knew why I got up and helped her. "Yeah but you would've never done it for Pansy, Astoria or Daphne" Theo says snapping me out of my thoughts. "Yea because they are a bunch of sluts and let's be honest Tom wouldn't even do that with them." I said and honestly I wasn't wrong about anything I had just said.

I turned my head back round to check on Olivia just to see her getting another drink and from what she's said I don't think she's ever drank before. So I got up and walked over to her grabbing the drink out of her hand. She was a little drunk when I got there. God she was so innocent.

Never drank, never had her first kiss I mean I didn't blame her she lived with them filthy muggles for god sakes.

When I took the drink out her hand she glared at me before saying "I was drinking that, now if you don't mind I'd like it back" " its your first damn time drinking and you're already on your what seventh drink" I said looking down at her, she was so small compared to the other girls. "It's only my fourth" she muttered.

"Yea you've defiantly had enough come on I'll take you back to your dorm" I said taking her by the arm. "You don't get to choose how much I drink or tell me when to go to sleep" she said trying to wiggle out of my grasp. "Look I've done this enough times to know you'll regret it in the morning" I said chuckling.

Olivia's POV

I finally ripped arm out of his hand and pushed past him after saying " I don't need you taking me to my dorm room" "you've lost complete control of yourself Olivia you can't even walk in a straight line" he shouted. I just walked away going to the Slytherin dormitory. I just went to my dorm because I didn't have the energy to argue with him any longer.

I stumbled over the stairs multiple times I also bumped into a lot of people but when I went into my room I was met with a sight so traumatising even Salazar himself might have been scarred.

I stood there a bit in shock at the sight of Draco being on top of Pansy as she gripped his neck. "Um -um I -I think I should leave" I said and ran out not before shutting the door. So that's where they had gone.

The only thing I could think about was where was I going to sleep I mean Draco was definitely going to stay after their little session. I thought about asking Astoria but remembered about how it was four girls in that room her, Daphne, some girl named Nora and a girl called Stacy and by the way Pansy talked about them they were not people I wanted to sleep in a room with.

So I decided to be the bigger person go back to the Gryffindor party and apologise to Mattheo then ask him if I can sleep there. Only because he was my last resort, right?

When I got there I was met with blinding lights. I searched for Mattheo and eventually found him with a random girl.

I couldn't care less if he was looking for some girl to bang because I needed a place to sleep and I sure as hell was not sleeping in the common room.

"Hey what the fuck, couldn't you see I was busy" "yea busy looking for someone to satisfy your pathetic needs" I said." Well if you don't mind I'm going to have to go over there and start all over again" he started to walk away. "Wait no. I -I'm sorry about earlier and now I was just going to ask you something" "we'll go on then" with an arrogant smile.

"Well you see I've found myself in a bit of a predicament and I was wondering if I could sleep in your room" I said all in one go. "Oh! Why me I mean if you want to sleep with me that ba- Oi what was that for" he said rubbing his head. "I don't want to sleep with you dumbass I would like to sleep in your room. There's a difference" I stated. "Ok" he shrugged his shoulders "wait that's it? Okay. No snarky comment or anything." I asked a bit surprised. "No" he said. "Now come on before your brother sees us leave together I think I gave him enough ideas when I threw you over my shoulder" he said grabbing my arm.

We snuck back to the Slytherin dormr and we went up to his room. We walked into his room amd to my surprise it was spotless, he was so organized.

There was only one bed so i asked "Dont you share a room wih draco?" "no but i did last year but hes too messy so i requested to get my own room this year. Why is that a problem" he looked at me. "no its just where will i sleep" "on the bed, are blind its right in font of you." he stated the obvious "no but where will you sleep if I'm sleeping on the bed" I didn't just want to take his bed.

"On that couch over there"he pointed "wait I'll sleep there its your room after all" "no you'll sleep on the bed" "no bec-" before I could finish my sentence I was picked up and thrown on the bed. " now you're on the bed I'll get you something to wear".

Before i get back to that here's the bed room.There is no couch so please just imagine it. Just to be clear it would be black and velvet.

He threw me on of his quidditch t-shirts and said "it might not fit you but you'll look cute in it" I just stared at him unsure what to say until he started laughing "what you've never gotten a compliment before" he continued to laugh at my reacti...

He threw me on of his quidditch t-shirts and said "it might not fit you but you'll look cute in it" I just stared at him unsure what to say until he started laughing "what you've never gotten a compliment before" he continued to laugh at my reaction till he saw me nod and realised that I had actually never been complimented. "Not even Harry" he asked I shook my head "no he only acts like my brother when he wants for example making all my decisions for me. Like when I was allowed to attend Hogwarts." I just looked down at the t-shirt.

Mattheo's POV

I looked up at her on a bit of a shock I mean there was so much to compliment her about. Like her wide eyes filled with pools of honey or her perfect rose plum lips her wavy brown hair. Wait what was I saying I hate this girl don't I?

"Oh well um you better go put that on and get to sleep. We've got lessons tomorrow and from what Pansy tells me you're in all my classes." " ok, wait is it just you in my lessons" she asked "yea why is that not good enough for you" I asked annoyed.

"No I was just asking" "ok well then you get to sleep" I said as I went and pulled out some extra blankets. She went into the bathroom and came back in just my quidditch shirt and I won't lie she looked hot in it forget cute I completely underestimated how good she could look. What is going on with me I've never acted this way about any girl before why her? She's just Potter's sister what's so interesting about her? I thought to myself until I realised that she was in the bed sound asleep.

I got myself ready for bed and I lay down on the couch and I just couldn't sleep. Why couldn't I sleep. I got off the couch and joined her in the bed it's not like she would notice she was asleep and I slowly started to drift off.

Olivia's POV

I went to the bathroom and got in his quidditch shirt I won't lie I loved the way it looked on me I wish I could keep it. I came out and he just stared at me. He was just standing there staring and I felt a bit awkward just standing in the middle of the room so I just went to sleep.

...............................

Word count: 1511