Homework

It had been a few months of me dating Mattheo and it was great. Yea he wouldn't let me do anything by myself but I didn't mind.

"Liv can you pass me a towel" Mattheo yelled from the shower. "Yea just hold on" I yelled back.

I moved into his room about a month ago and we all made sure to keep it a secret.

"Here" I said turning my head and passing him the towel. We still hadn't fucked. Not because we didn't want to but because I wasn't ready but I didn't tell him that. I didn't want him to leave me if he found out I was a virgin, what would he think.

That I was too scared that I wasn't interested in him enough.

"You really don't have to turn your head" he chuckled. "No I really do Mattheo" I said before shutting the door behind me.

I sat down on the bed and went back to doing my work. My potions work to be exact. And professor Snape decided that we ALL had to do a four page essay about babbling beverage all because a specific Blondie decided to fall asleep during class.

I would have much rather do an essay on fraught of living death simply because there was more to right about. But no Snape had to give us something hardly worth writing for. There was nothing to write but I did my research and stole some of Hermione's work in class.

Mattheo walked out with a towel hung loosely around his waist and the water still dripping off him as he walked over to me.

"What are you doing?" Mattheo said tilting his head to the side. "The work Snape has assigned us" I said looking up at him.

"Oh yea. I completely forgot about that. Think you can help me?" He asked hoping I would say yes.

"Love to, but not a chance in hell. I'm barely on my second page and what I'm writing is a bunch of nonsense" I said getting up from the bed and walking over to the desk.

"Oh come on. I don't mind if you write nonsense" Mattheo pleaded. "I'm not going to be the reason you fail. If you want to fail write your own nonsense" I said looking over to him.

"Fine" Mattheo sighed walking over to the wardrobe and getting out a pair of grey joggers and a white t-shirt. 

"Well, put that down and come over here" mattheo said as he threw himself onto the bed.

"Noo. I'm not done and this is due in two days. Two days Mattheo and you haven't even made a start." I said looking through the textbook.

"Well I couldn't care less about the work. It's just Snape" Mattheo shrugged. "Yea and Snape absolutely hates me so unlike you I actually have to try to do well in his class" I said.

"Mattheo!" I yelled at him. "What" he looked up at me. "Get. Up. And. Do. Your. Work." I glared at him.

"Alright. Alright" he said picking me up and placed me on his lap as he sat in the chair. "Well now how am I supposed to do my work" I said watching him pull his book out of his bag.

"We can take turns" he said wrapping an arm around my waist. "Well then we'll be up all night" "that's fine with me" he said starting his work.

Few Hours Later..

"DONE!" Mattheo yelled waking me up in the process. "What the hell ! Shut up I'm trying to sleep" I said laying my head back down on his shoulder.

"Oh come on. You've slept long enough" Mattheo said standing up making me fall of him. "Hey!" I said kicking his shin.

Mattheo laughed as he picked me up, wrapping my legs around his waist. "Sorry love. I forgot you were on me" "how the fuck do you forget that" I said.

"No idea" he said as he jumped onto the bed pulling the covers over us.

-in case anyone is wondering. The time they started was 10 pm and the time now would have probably been 4 am.

I started to pull Mattheo's too off and he chuckled "what are you doing" "I prefer you without a top on" I said getting it off him.

I got on top of Mattheo and lay my head down on his chest as I drew shapes on his bicep. I felt Mattheo's breathing go into a slow rhythmic pattern so I stopped not wanting to wake him up.

...............................

Y'all this one is quite short but I'll try to make the next one longer.

Word Count: 782