Secrets

"We'll go on then, what is it" I repeat.

"Mattheo's a death eater. So are his friends" my eyes widen.

How did he find out?

Wait Mattheo told me him and Tom where the only ones, did he lie to me. The real question was how the hell was I going to keep it a secret from Harry and his big gob.

"What- I- I- no it's not true" I shake my head trying to act like it's all a big shock to me.

"Really. Then why the hell did I see the dark mark on his hand" he says whispering the last part.

"I-why tell me and not Dumbledore" I ask "because I figured you're my sister and you should have at least one more chance before I go and rat them out. One more chance to pick the right side".

"That's too fucking bad because none of what you said if true so Dumbledore won't believe anything you say" I waste time trying to think of a way to stop him.

"And what if I don't pick you? Are you gonna go and tell Dumbledore I'm working with them" "yes. Exactly that because I know Mattheo has told you." "Well he didn't" I say.

"He has to have told you. You guys are dating" he says.

"What you not going to say anything" he waits a bit and then turns around to leave.

"Dornröschen" I mutter pointing my wand at him and he collapses.

"What did I just do" I drop my wand and hold my head in my hands.

I run down to the common room and look for my friends. I spot them sitting at the couch and drinking.

"Where's Mattheo!" I say panicking. "Well hello to you to" "not the time Blaise!" I yell.

"Happy birthday Enzo" I say realising that I hadn't said it yet.

"Now if you would just answer my question" "he's sitting over there" Enzo points.

"Thanks" I run off. "MATTHEO!" I tell grabbing his arm and dragging him with me as fast as I could.

"What! What the hell I was drinking" he says pissed off. "Yea I can tell and it's not the time for that".

We run up the stairs, I open the door and point and Harry's body "that's what happened" I look up at Mattheo and he has confusion written all over his face.

"What are you pointing at" he furrows his brows.

"SHIT! I- Mattheo I- Harry he was right there I used a spell on him and he fainted" "well it didn't last very fucking long did it?".

"This isn't the time to argue he knows" I say "knows what" "about- this" I grab his arm and roll up his sleeve.

"Don't do that. Idiot" he says. "Well how are we supposed to find him" "I don't know" I say and Mattheo sprints towards the stairs.

"WAIT!" I run after him. "No time" he shout back.

"Did you guys see potter" Mattheo asks our friends.

"Shes right behind you" Theo points to me. "Not Olivia you stupid fuck, Harry" "no why" Theo asks.

"Because the twat knows about us" "what, this" Draco gestures to his mark.

How could Mattheo tell me him and Tom were the only ones. How could he look me in the eye and lie to me. I had to find out from an accident and if it didn't happen I probably would have never found out. I'd talk to him about it now but this wasn't the time.

"We'll get up then why are all you still sitting there" I say a bit pissed off.

"Does she know" Draco whispers. "Yes I fucking know or you would all be in Dumbledore's office right now or Azkaban." I yell at him.

"Wait he's going to tell Dumbledore" mattheo turns to me. "What do you think, he hates the lots of you and finding this out just gives him more ways to get rid of you" I say.

"I see him. He's at the entrance" Tom points and they all go running.

I was going to go with them but I decided not to. I decided that this was their mess to clean up, it wasn't any of my business and I honestly couldn't care less what they did to him.

Instead I went up to mine and Mattheo's room, I was going to go to Pansy's room but I  knew her and Draco would be up all night.

I walked into the dorm and rummaged through his wardrobe for my favourite hoodie of his and put it on.

After s few hours of just sitting in his bed I heard the door open so I pulled the covers over me and shut my eyes.

"Shes sleeping" mattheo whispered. "So what are we supposed to do with him" I heard Tom ask.

"Keep him in your dorm for now and we'll deal with him tomorrow when Olivia's with us" he says as I hear him shut the door.

..............................

Sorry this chapter is so short.

Word Count: 839