Insecurities

Later on I might get questions on why Mattheo didn't just read Olivia's mind. That is because at the start of them dating he promised to never do it to her. And plus Voldemort can read minds so if he reads Mattheo's mind he'll know about things Olivia didn't want to tell people. Hope this helps. :)

......................................

"You're late Miss potter" professor Mcgonagall said looking at me. "Sorry professor I was-" "it's alright." she smiled.

She was the only teacher that was kind to me. Even though I had been late to her lessons all week she was still nice. I didn't know why but I was grateful.

"Thank you professor" I said taking my seat next to Draco. "How come you were late." Mattheo said from behind me. "Yea you were right behind us" Draco added.

"I went to the bathroom on the way" I said. "It can't have taken that long-" "it can when I forgot something!" I snapped at Draco.

"Sorry I-" "it's fine." Draco said turning away. Why did I always do this? Why did I always randomly start to get angry with them.

Flashback

There are mentions of body shaming.

I was behind Draco and Mattheo when I needed to go to the bathroom. "I-" Whats the point of telling them. I said to myself just going to the bathroom.

I exited the stall I was in when I heard a bunch of girls walk in. Not any girls but three Gryffindor girls. The ones who were very much obsessed with Mattheo and very much hated me.

I ran into the end stall not wanting them to see me. They were the last thing I needed.

They came in laughing when it all came to a stop. "OooOo. Whats this" brunette said.

Shit! I dropped my ring. The one my mother left me. "Seems like Olivia's ring. Harry says she stole it off him. It belonged to his mother and she left it for him.". It was true Harry said that to everyone after the big argument.

One of the rumours he spread about me was that I stole quite a lot of things from him but the main thing I 'stole' was the ring my mother left me. But I didn't say anything. What was the point? They wouldn't believe me over 'the chosen one' would they.

"Good thing she dropped it. We can give it back to him." "Oh enough about that. Pass me eyeliner." The red head said.

For people who hated muggles they sure as hell loved the things they made.

"Just put the bag on the side of the sink and we'll just take what we need".

"Since we are on the topic of Olivia... I heard she was dating Mattheo riddle" the blonde one said. I knew it was her she hated me since I walked in for no damn reason.

"Her. No way why the fuck would be date her. I mean look at her thighs there're so fucking thick." The brunette said. "Oh and her stomach. Shes so fucking fat. Does she not feel embarrassed when she's in the great hall eating" the blonde said.

That hurt.

The truth was I knew it was true and I couldn't do anything. But I didn't eat that much. Most the time I would have a bit off Mattheo's plate. Or was I just not noticing how much I ate.