Drake Addams past story being the two family

This story is about Drake Addams who had two family members with him the first family was the Sinclair family and the second family which the Addams family but one day right before Drake was born completely two different worlds of being a demon and some kind of powerful psychic who can see the past or future from their parent when their son or daughter were born different from one another.

Esther: Drake please come here to practice with your brother while I take one daughter who is most ready to see you once you are okay to hold her around your arms

Drake: okay...Mother I will but where are Nate and Reggie have to go by early today

Esther: maybe can check on the behind somewhere that they were hiding behind the tree or something I don't know

Meanwhile, Drake had to go running around the house just to find Nate and Reggie as he was about to go and find them suddenly, he bumped into someone who was not here to have some kind of doing at the Sinclair property as went he had to bump into someone from her shoulder and sudden he can feel that he can see everything that happened between her and someone calls Pugsley which was her younger brother and soon he wakes up from where he was at as he had to look around where the hell she was but he can't see her everywhere else besides he went back inside to the Sinclair house and tell that he can see people past or future just from his eye.

Nate: Brother...where the hell have you been we had to look for you but did you see a deer outside the house

Drake: uh...no but I saw something that can shock both of you at the same time I can see someone from the past and the future but what is wrong with me, Mother?

Esther: I think you had unlocked your first power within you honey but it wasn't from my family who had that power it was the Addams who had possessed that same power as you are right now honey

The next morning where Drake was sitting outside the house when someone who was here to pick up him could see that their family was wearing all black color as he took a look closer he knew someone from far away as she was the one who had bumped into her shoulder who had seen her with her young brother who had a name was Pugsley as the tall women who are picking their new adopted son as they can see each other same day as the daughter who wasn't there at the time being with his side as their parent can tell their daughter that Drake was adopted by the Addams family who is here need to train him to become more powerful than ever had as their daughter Wednesday can know about him as he were ready to face anything that happened between Addams and Sinclair family member as one big happy family to him.

Gomez: welcome to the family and I'm Gomez Addams I am your father and here is your mother Moriticta Addams is your young brother Pugsley last thing here we have is Wednesday Addams is my little trap clouds son please make yourself at home and your room which is next to Pugsley between Wednesday room

Drake: uh...thanks but I just need to take fresh air outside as don't ever follow me what am I doing outside the house or a mansion whatever it was *walking away*

Wednesday: what is his problem how did you say something scared him again Father

Later Gomez had to continue his work while Puglsey want to get to know him better and found his weak spot on him as Wednesday followed his young brother Pugsley behind his back as he was outside the house and both of them can see that Drake here can summoned something on the ground and it look like something that he can piss him off as make them paid what they did to him as he were going to miss his first family member who had name was Sinclair as he won't meet Enid just yet as he were adopt from them.

Drake: what did you both want now just at least leave me alone I am trying to focus on summoning something as I finished my witchcraft circle

Pugsley: okay...I just want to say hi to you that all but I won't disturb you whatever you were doing with that and come on let Wednesday he didn't want to get some company

Wednesday: wait...Pusgley I know what is going on here and he had something that he won't share with us and he had the same power as me didn't you, brother

Without any sound coming from either of the Addams' siblings and then Drake had to turn around and see that both of his eyes were dark red color the same as the vampire who can possess different powers that can be controlled by someone under something from the beginning of his time that he won't expose to other as to them ever again.

Wednesday: you had the most dangerous power within yourself as the demon wolf right, brother?

Pugsley: what did you say here Wednesday and why did he have the power of both demon and psychic at the same time I don't understand why

Drake: uh...Pugsley, I won't explain to but I can show you if you promise me you don't puke or say anything that you see what I let you see what I show you on your mind

Out of the blue, when Drake wants to show Pugsley the power of both the demon and psychic he puts his right hand on the top of Pugsley's head, and suddenly, his head goes backward as Wednesday helps him and right after a few hours later once his conscious body was waking from seeing everything that Drake had shown him and which makes them very thing as possible but once Drake had let go of his right hand of his head and later back went everything Drake was telling everyone who is back inside the Nevermore Academy went they know that Drake had two different family names which are Addams and Sinclair as his great power to go and trust them as they will lead him into the greatest good between Drake Addams Sinclair.