Trevor asking Ajax out for an date

Over the past month, Trevor wanted to ask Ajax for something more than a friend date as he went getting to ask his roommate to go for his first date ever with him.

Trevor: hey...Drake have you seen Ajax have you

Drake: uh...nope but I think you should turn around maybe he can ask your answer

Trevor: Ajax...there you I have wanted to ask you something from my heart

Without any sound coming from Trevor's mouth later he spoke about his feelings Ajax and the others who were there can see that he was super nervous to talk to Ajax about his feelings for his roommate.

Xavier: Ajax get ready to be surprised by your roommate asking you special answer for you to reply to him

Ajax: what is going on here? What did you want me to say to me, Trevor

Trevor: Okay here I go...*deep breath*Ajax will you go out with me as my date

Out of the blue, Ajax can felt his stomach, and suddenly both of them pulled a sweet damn fucking kiss each other all of his girl fans has in shocked that he liked a boy but don't like any girl around them.

Ajax: Trevor...I would love to go on a date with you but can we go somewhere else together

Trevor: sure of course Ajax let go then and we can talk about it together back at the dorm

Ajax: let's do that first *take Trevor's hand*

Meanwhile, Trevor and Ajax had to go somewhere else together but not with Drake later he was standing in the middle of the squad table doing something to get attention.

Gabriel: Brother what the hell are you doing with powerful demon witchcraft circle magic

Wednesday: wait...hold on here cousin did want me to do something that you shouldn't do

Drake: I want to summon something you should know these but you can "come out" now

Suddenly, there big dark black demon wolf comes out from his demon circle the demon wolf sits down beside him can shrinks into the small form of a cute demon wolf.

Wednesday: Cousin what the hell was that thing doing here back your order

Enid: wait...Wens did you know his demon pet is what it is called by the demon wolf right?

Wednesday: yes that was right but the demon wolf is your guardian who can protect you from danger Enid and he is your demon world guardian you can trust him with the most of your heart him

While Drake had summoned his demon wolf back to the Nevermore Academy where Enid went to come toward Drake's guardian as the demon pet as his order to protect Enid Sinclair but she was the wolf who had to control her wolf power herself to protect Wednesday from getting hurt or injuring himself when they went to the woods again or something could hurt him right in front of his wolf roommate girlfriend.

Enid: why did you summon your demon wolf back right here at the Nevermore Drake

Drake: because it is for you Enid and my demon wolf is your guardian as I have something to say to you all his name was Junior

Junior: *howl*

Back where inside the dorm room event Trevor and Ajax were together with both of them back inside to have some alone time together as it was the first time they had been waiting for his move to make some kind of crush love between Ajax's body who had been thinking inside his dirty mind of Trevor himself.

Trevor: Ajax...can we go inside the toilet and have some kind of conversation inside while I say something to you back inside the toilet

Ajax: oh...Trevor why not you take an easy and why not get some sleep maybe tomorrow morning we can go somewhere around the small town called Jericho for some couple's date shall we

Trevor: sure of course let's do that and good night Ajax and I love you so much *kiss on his cheek*

Meanwhile, both of them take some sleep back at their side of their bed and suddenly, Trevor can't wait for tomorrow but he were using the power of his dreamer and goes inside Ajax's dream mind and has their first-ever sex with him right inside of his dream and see what he can wake up from his dream and still want to continue their second round of sex which mean having real sex with Trevor on his bed and have wet dream inside Ajax mind for sure of his life.

Ajax: hello...who there and why am I surrounded with all white walls and but why am I doing here all alone here...hello!!! *echo around himself*

Trevor: oh hi Ajax let me show you the way to get your turn on as quickly way as possible can we get started now

Ajax: wait...Trevor why did you have inside my dream wait a minute here you the dreamer who had used your power to go back inside my dream are you, Trevor

Without any sound coming from Trevor he snap his finger twice and later Ajax was lying on the bed while Trevor was on top of him who were facing each other Trevor were crawl his hand under Ajax's school pants and later Ajax could feel that his horny dick is getting hard every time he wants to something between Trevor sexy pussy while Trevor was pulling down Ajax school pant and reveal his boxer while he put his cock inside Trevor pussy as they were having sex dream inside of Ajax mind if they had their first sex with each other by tomorrow they will go out for actual date together as one first couple who are liking with his roommate too much.

Trevor: Ajax...please move faster I want to feel your huge cock right inside of my sexy pussy and it felt so tight

Ajax: Trevor...I can't handle it anymore and I am about to cum any second now

Trevor: yes...Ajax just cum inside of my pussy and let me feel it inside my fucking body *fucked moan*

Suddenly, Ajax was cumming right inside of Trevor's gay pussy as were keep flowing his cum inside his pussy while they woke up from his sex dream suddenly, Ajax can see that he was cumming on his bed with some wet bed on his school pant that the cover with his sperm while Trevor was kissing Ajax's neck while he was having his hickey on his neck Trevor had some on his neck as Ajax was getting changed back into his new fresh of new clothes so Trevor the same new clothes and they both slept together on Trevor's bed until the next morning.