Riley Plans

Disgust: What is going on?

Anger: He did it again.

Fear: We were at school and we were naked, and there was a dog... The back half was... was chasing it... It was Bing Bong.

Anger: You idiot! It was a dream! This is ridiculous. We can't even get a good night sleep anymore!

(He takes out the idea bulb from before.)

Anger: Time to take action. Stupid Mom and Dad, if they hadn't moved us, none of this would have happened. Who's with me?

Fear: Oh, uh... no no no no no no.

Disgust: Yeah, let's do it.

(Anger inserts the bulb into the console; it screws in and lights up with a chime. Outside, Riley gets the idea and takes out her laptop. The bulb then sinks into the console.)

Anger: She took it. There's no turning back.

Disgust: So, how are we going to get to Minnesota from here?

Anger: Well, why don't we go down to the elephant lot and rent an elephant?

Fear: Hey, that sounds nice!

Anger: We're taking the bus, nitwit!

(Riley pulls up the Transway Bus Lines website, setting up a one-way travel from San Francisco to Minneapolis, departing the very next day.)

Anger: There's a bus leaving tomorrow. Perfect!

Disgust: A ticket costs money. How do we get money?

Anger: Mom's purse.

Disgust: Oh, you wouldn't!

Anger: Oh, but I would. Where was it we saw it last?

[He punches up a memory. It comes up and plays.]

♪ Tripledent gum...

Anger: NO! [slams controls]

Fear: Aah!

Anger: It's downstairs somewhere. Mom and Dad got us into this mess, they can pay to get us out.