Stolen Shot

Hanni's final examination results are not very good, and she falls out of the top ten rankings. A minor reason is the many physics questions, the major reason is her lack of interest in the subject. She rarely pays attention during lectures, leading to a significant decline in her performance.

Roseanne and Eunwoo discuss the situation and seek Yunjin's opinion. In the end, they decide to have Yunjin tutor Hanni. After all, if she can't grasp the basics, she won't be able to understand anything.

The tutorial lasts less than thirty minutes and quickly becomes problematic. Hanni feels that everything Yunjin teaches is wrong. Whenever her sister explains something, she counters with a different point.

Yunjin, who isn't a patient person, finds the subject easy and only wants to explain it once, without repeating herself. Roseanne can't find a solution, so she decides to hire a private tutor for her daughter. However, the winter vacation isn't very long, and the Pham family will gather with relatives for New Year.

Hanni doesn't want to study, but with her performance dropping, she has no right to refuse. She spends half a day feeling conflicted before deciding to spend a night figuring out how to scare the private tutor away. The next day, she plans to leave the house before the tutor arrives and stay out all day, hoping the tutor will take the hint and back out of the awkward situation, disappearing from her life forever.

Roseanne reminds her that the tutor will arrive around 9:00 a.m., and Hanni formulates her plan. However, because she stayed up late working on it, she wakes up at 10:00 a.m. the next morning. She glances at the time and panics. She leaves her bedroom and checks the living room, surprised to find no one there. So, the private tutor isn't coming? Her tense mood eases. She heads to the bathroom to freshen up and starts brushing her teeth when she hears Yunjin open the bedroom door.

Hanni yells, "Unnie, cook me some instant noodles, and add ham too." With her mouth full of bubbles, her words come out a bit unclear. She finishes brushing her teeth but doesn't hear Yunjin respond.

After cleaning up, Hanni quickly exits the restroom, heads to the dining table, and sits down. Hearing noise from the kitchen, she asks, "Unnie, do you know why my private tutor isn't coming?"

As the sound of a package being torn open fills the air, Hanni adds, "Unnie, that person is so unprofessional. How could be late on the first day?"

The water is boiling, Hanni takes a candy and tears it open. "Unnie, if you help me out by talking with mom," she says, "I'll give you a hundred thousand from my red pocket."

"Unnie why aren't you talking?" Hanni bites her lips and raises the price. "Five hundred thousand! Five hundred thousand, okay?"

"It's early in the morning, why are you shouting?"

Hanni looks over and sees Yunjin yawning, but the noise in the kitchen doesn't stop. Sensing something is off, she asks in a low voice, "Unnie, who's in the kitchen?"

Yunjin replies lazily, "Minji. Mom didn't tell you? She's here to be your private tutor."

Very quickly, Minji comes out of the kitchen with a pot of instant noodles. She looks good today, wearing a white sweater.

Hanni feels a lack of confidence and immediately lowers her head, pretending she didn't say anything before.

Minji sits down across from Hanni and says, "Good morning! I see you slept well." She leans back in her chair and smiles. "Your unnie knocked on your door several times, but you couldn't wake up, so she stopped."

Hanni summons her courage and replies, "Last night, I went to bed late."

"Really? Or were you pretending you didn't hear it?"