Chapter 36 : Life ? or Love ?

JUNGKOOK POV :

We entered an abandoned house. It was looking like there was no one here but his teammates told this location only. He can be hidden here.
We tried to search every place and room.

Wonwoo : No she isn't there.

Taehyung : She isn't there either.

Wonwoo : I think his friends tricked us. He can't be here in this abandoned house.

He said when I tried to think straight.
That can be happen but why I'm feeling like something is wrong here.

Jungkook : Let's search a little more. You all go and search each and every place correctly.

Wonwoo : I don't think she is here.

Jin : No. She can be here.

He looked at me.

Jin : Why I'm feeling like she is here only. I'm feeling like she is near me. I'm sure they kept her hide here jungkook.

I nodded. I feel the same. I ordered all my men to search again and again.

We all went towards the store room when I felt something. I sat on my knees and placed my ear on the floor. THEY ARE HERE.

Jungkook : They are here. Underneath us. This can be a secret basement. Try to find the basement door.

They all started to find a way to the basement.

Taehyung : Huyng here...

He found a door behind the cupboard. We found the way towards the dark basement and now I'm sure that bastard is here.

We slowly started going into the basement when the door closed behind us suddenly. He knows. He definitely knows.

Junwoo : Long time no see The Great Mr. Jeon Jungkook.

A deep voice came out of nowhere. Is he using a mic to tell all this ? I shook my head. A Smirk appeared on my lips.

Jungkook : Yes!! Long time no see bastard. And I'm here to show you your death so that we can't meet again.

He laughed. More like a maniac. No wonder people call him a psycho.
Slowly a shadow approached in front of us from the middle. Why is he alone ?

Jungkook : Maybe you already forgot that you are a mere employee working under my father's enemy. And you already betrayed him. So now ? What's your last wish ?

I took out my gun and directed toward him when he just laughed.

Jin : Jungkook no. We are not here to kill someone.

Jungkook : Hyung he dared to touch Nuna. He is also my enemy.

Junwoo : Uff. Is it already harsh for our kind man Seokjin ? Should I tell you what I did to your wife ?

He Smirked when I felt jin hyung's clenching his fist. Tsk...poor fellow know how to hype up the thing even in his last minutes.

Jin : Where is Alessia ?

Junwoo : Ohhh. Chill man. You really thought that you will ask me and I'll tell you like nothing ?

Jungkook : Shut up you jerk. Tell me where you kept her ?

Junwoo : Chill chill. How about we play a game ?

Everyone looked at him in disbelief. I rushed towards him without caring anything. I grabbed his collar and gave him a punch on his face.

Jungkook : Bastard. Tell me. Where is she ? Or else.

Junwoo : Or else what ? You will kill me isn't it ? Do it. But then you will never know where your favourite Alessia is.

He smiled through the pain. Tsk psychopath for a reason.

Jungkook : WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT FUCKER ?

I shouted scaring the shit out of him but he laughed anyway.

Junwoo : Chill man. I'm saying that,
You guys should try to find Alessia, she is here in this house. Somewhere waiting for you. Haha...if you find her then you can take her but if.

He paused before speaking.

Junwoo : If you can't find her within 10 minutes then she is mine. I'll marry her in front of you all-

Before he said further jin hyung gave him a sharp slap in his face. He grabbed his collar jerking me off and throw him on the ground.

Jin : WHAT DID YOU SAY ? SAY IT AGAIN ?

*Punch*

Jin : SAY IT AGAIN. So that's why you kidnapped her ? You are having this disgusting obsession on her ? Isn't it you fucker ?

He shouted loudly. Wonwoo hyung grabbed him to separate him.

Wonwoo : Calm down. He is just messing with us.

Jin : Once i found my Alessia. Then I'll show you the hell.

He said and left to find nuna when I glared at junwoo and said some of my men to tie him until we come back.

We got divided and started to find nuna.

                              °•°•°•°

JIN'S POV :

I went straight to the small hallway at the right side. There are 3 rooms here. I think we haven't checked this area. This house is quite big and looks so old. Lights are not working also the vibe is so disturbing.

Everytime I'm taking a step ahead my heartbeat is increasing. I am feeling so heavy. I need to see her. I need to see Alessia as soon as possible. As long as I don't know where she is, I can't take a breath of relief.

I moved forward. I checked the first room but no one was there. But then when I move toward the second room i heard someone crying. More like a whimper. The sound is so slow but I can hear it.

My heartbeat raised.

Jin : Alessia...it can be her.

I whispered.

Tears gathered when I stop myself to walk towards the sound I just heard. It's from the corner of the hallway under the stairs. I switched on the flashlight of my phone because the day light is not able to reach this place because of the closed windows.

When I went completely under the stairs i saw a lady , tied on the chair. Her mouth is tapped and her hands and feets are tied. I quickly rushed to her and open her mouth when she looked at me. I couldn't able to see her face due to the mild flashlight. I untie her hand and legs pull her half fainted body to the light area.

But when I saw her face my whole body froze.

" Aera ? "

I whispered. Looked at her in disbelief in this condition. She slowly opened her eyes and faintly smiled at me. I moved back a little when she grabbed my hands.

Aera : Jin...

No! Not now. I can't hear your voice now. Why she is here ? Why she is like this ? Why her condition is like this ? Why she is looking at me like this ? The fear I felt in my heart. What is this ? But Alessia ? I need to go to her as soon as possible. She needs me now but Aera. She needs me too.

Sweats started to flow. Legs started to shake...

Jin : Why..

Aera : Please....don't leave me.

                                •••