Chapter 6

Title: you can't have me.

Warnings: NOTHING!

Charlottes PoV:

07710 825335: 'Hey princess'
-> 'I hope you're okay'
-> 'I've been thinking about you'

The messaged stunned me. Again I looked at the profile picture. Was this really Mia? It couldn't be... surely someone was messing around. I typed back.

You: 'What do you mean? Xxx'
-> 'Who is this? Xxxx'

I waited for a response. I didn't get one. 1hour turned into 2. I was beginning to become annoyed. Not because the person wasn't responding but because if this was Mia. I wouldn't know how to react. I waited. I started to get busy. I watched Hamilton. In my head Hamilton was a top tier musical, I was going to watch it with the children but Ben told me not to rot their heads with my crap. I checked the time it was 7:33 pm. "I guess I should go make myself some food" I started walking downstairs placing my phone and used brew cup by the sink. I turned around , switching on the kettle then the air fryer, I was probably going to make some cheesy chips, my all time favourite picky tea.

*ping*
I must've seemed desperate. I practically jumped at my phone.

07710 825335: 'You know who I am sweetheart'

It felt like my heart skipped a beat, not in a romantic way because I couldn't like her like that, in a shocked way! Mia? really? Was this real? Surely not. It couldn't be. I started to type back.

You: 'What do you want Mia? Xxx'

I was going to turn around and start cooking but she messaged back almost immediately.

07710 825335: 'you Charlotte.'

I let out an audible gasp.

You: 'Pardon?'

07710 825335: 'I want you.'
-> '😉'

No one knew about my divorce. I couldn't let anyone know. Me and Ben were the dream couple. 10 years of marriage. She couldn't have known.

You: 'you can't have me Mia, I'm married'

She didn't respond for a while so I changed her contact name and continued to make my food.

Mias PoV:

I stared at the message.

Lotte: 'you can't have me Mia, I'm married'

I knew she wasn't married, I knew everything. Not in a creepy way. But the way she'd been acting. It seems different , the way she fiddled with her ring. As if she wanted to take it off. I wanted to help her. But all she saw was a monster due to her "friends" judgement. It disgusted me calling them her friends , they hadn't even taken a notice to her behaviour lately. All not daring to bat an eye just because of their obsession over me. Yes I was cruel. But where would the fun be if I wasn't? I chuckled at that. I wouldn't be cruel to her though, her heart was to pure. Too genuine to hurt. She was an angel. I loved her. Although that was crazy but something about her drew me in , safe to say I was obsessed. Who could blame me? I wouldn't mind changing for her. Maybe if I tried I could be good enough for her.

I checked the time, shit. I left her on opened for an hour.. god I was so wrapped in my monologue I forgot about her. I picked my phone back texting back

You: 'so you'd have me if you wasn't married?'
-> 'what would make me worth you sweetheart?'

I contemplated sending the last message but I ended up doing it.
I chuckled turning my phone off.

Charlotte PoV: -around 9:57pm-

*ping*
I knew who it was. I didn't answer though , it'd most likely be some bizarre message. Instead I continued watching some musicals finishing the night with Bridgeton. I should properly get some sleep, so that's what I did. I got myself ready for bed and tried getting some sleep.

But I couldn't. Mia. All I could do was think of her. Why her of all people. All my friends hate her. I tossed and turned trying to get her out of my head but I couldn't then finally as the clock hit 11pm i had fallen asleep.

I HOPE THIS IS GOOD ENOUGH GIWJXJSS
698 words!!!