Epilogue: Always

The months that followed were filled with more of the same-more music, more laughter, more moments shared between them that felt both monumental and everyday. Their love wasn't something they flaunted; it didn't need to be. It was theirs, quiet and profound, something that had grown in the spaces between their words and their music.

The others noticed, of course, but no one said much. They didn't need to. The easy way Woozi and Seungcheol gravitated toward each other, the way their smiles lingered when they thought no one was looking, spoke louder than any declaration ever could.

One evening, as they sat together on the rooftop of the studio after another long day of rehearsals, Seungcheol turned to Woozi, his voice soft against the backdrop of the city below. "Do you think we'll always be like this?"

Woozi looked over at him, the question lingering in the air between them. And then, without hesitation, he smiled. "Yeah. I think we will."

Seungcheol chuckled, his eyes crinkling at the corners as he leaned in, pressing a soft kiss to Woozi's temple. "Good. Because I don't think I could ever imagine it any other way."

And in that moment, as the stars twinkled above and the city buzzed below, Woozi knew without a doubt that he had found something more than just music.

He had found his forever.