CHAPTER 105: LETS GO AGAIN

The atmosphere was tense as YN, Leah, and Katie stepped into Jonas's office. The air felt thick with anticipation as they shared the new message with him. Jonas’s expression turned grave as he listened, taking notes on his tablet.

“This is serious,” he said, his tone commanding. “We’ll increase security at training and for the upcoming matches. I’ll also have a word with the FA about further precautions.”

YN felt a mix of relief and worry. They were taking action, but would it be enough?

A few days later, Arsenal faced Aston Villa in the league, and the excitement was palpable. The team was charged with energy, determined to secure a win, but YN couldn’t shake the feeling of being watched. Leah and Katie were by her side, their presence comforting yet protective.

As they warmed up, YN noticed a figure in the stands that sent a chill down her spine. It was Jordan Nobbs, not banned as she should have been. Her heart raced. “Is that…?” YN whispered, pointing toward the stands.

Leah followed her gaze, her face hardening. “How did she get in here?”

Katie clenched her fists. “She’s supposed to be banned. This isn’t right.”

Jonas caught wind of the situation and immediately summoned security. YN’s heart raced as she focused on the game ahead, but her mind was clouded with thoughts of Jordan.

---

The match kicked off, and YN felt adrenaline surge through her. She played fiercely, trying to block out the anxiety. Leah and Katie were right beside her, pushing her to focus.

As the first half ended, Arsenal was leading 2-0. But in the tunnel, things took a dramatic turn. A commotion erupted as security brought Jordan into the back area. Jonas confronted her, his voice firm.

“You’re not welcome here. You’re banned from football in the UK!”

Jordan smirked, unfazed. “You think a little ban will stop me? I’ll do what I want.”

YN, unable to contain her anger, stepped forward. “This ends now, Jordan. You can’t keep doing this.”

Jordan turned to her, eyes narrowing. “What are you going to do? Cry to your little friends?”

Just then, Leah and Katie appeared behind YN, their expressions fierce. “You’re outnumbered now, Jordan,” Leah said. “You can’t threaten us anymore.”

Jordan glared, and for a moment, it felt like the air crackled with tension. But then, a security guard stepped forward, asserting his presence. “You need to leave immediately. Your ban is in effect, and we won’t tolerate any more disruptions.”

With a snarl, Jordan turned and stormed away, but not before throwing one last warning. “You think this is over? I’ll be back.”

---

The second half resumed with YN feeling lighter. They played brilliantly, and by the end of the match, Arsenal secured a 4-1 victory. The team celebrated on the pitch, but YN’s heart was still racing, her mind buzzing with the earlier confrontation.

After the match, as the players headed to the changing room, Leah pulled YN aside. “You were amazing today. You didn’t let her get to you.”

YN smiled, feeling a sense of camaraderie. “Thanks, Leah. I just want this all to be over.”

Katie joined them, wrapping her arms around both of them. “We’ll get through this together. No more hiding, no more fear.”

As they headed into the changing room, the atmosphere was electric with celebration. YN felt buoyed by her teammates’ support, but there was still a lingering shadow in the back of her mind.

---

The following week, the FA held a meeting to address the ongoing issues with Jordan. YN, Leah, and Katie were invited to speak about their experiences. It was a powerful moment as they shared their stories and the impact of Jordan’s actions.

After the meeting, the FA announced that they would take additional steps to ensure player safety, including a thorough investigation into Jordan’s behavior. The message was clear: no one would be allowed to intimidate or threaten others in the sport.

In the days that followed, YN received a call from the FA. They had decided to ban Jordan from all football activities for a year, citing her continued harassment. A wave of relief washed over YN as she hung up the phone.

She rushed to share the news with Katie and Leah, who were training together. “It’s official! Jordan’s been banned for a year!”

Katie whooped in excitement, while Leah wrapped YN in a tight hug. “Finally! We can move on.”

---

That night, YN felt lighter than she had in months. She and Katie cuddled on the couch, watching a movie. “I can’t believe it’s finally over,” YN said, leaning her head on Katie’s shoulder.

“Yeah, but let’s stay vigilant,” Katie replied. “We’ve got each other’s backs.”

YN nodded, feeling grateful for the support. “I couldn’t have done this without you guys. You really helped me through it.”

As the credits rolled, YN turned to Katie, her heart full. “I’m so glad we’re together. You make everything better.”

Katie smiled, leaning in for a kiss. “And I’ll always be here for you, no matter what.”

Just as they shared a tender moment, YN’s phone buzzed again, breaking the atmosphere. It was a message from an unknown number. Heart racing, she opened it.

“You may have won this round, but I’m not finished yet.”

The cliffhanger hung in the air, sending a chill down YN’s spine. The battle was over, but the war was far from won.