CHAPTER ELEVEN: FINALLY GOOD

As the final whistle blew, signaling their 1-0 victory over Manchester City, the locker room buzzed with elation. The team’s cheers and laughter filled the air as they made their way back inside the changing room. Leah, still flushed from the match and glowing with pride, clapped her hands to get everyone’s attention.

“Great game, everyone!” Leah exclaimed, her voice ringing with enthusiasm. “We really pulled through out there.”

She turned to YN and Katie, who had been instrumental in the win. “And a special thanks to YN and Katie for your incredible efforts. You both played a huge part in this victory.”

The team erupted into applause, and Jonas, who had been observing with a satisfied grin, stepped forward. “I have to echo Leah’s praise. YN and Katie, you two have really put in the work to sort out any issues and it’s clearly paying off. Well done.”

A round of cheers and high-fives followed Jonas’s words, the team’s camaraderie evident in their shared excitement.

Jonas, clearly eager to continue the celebration, cleared his throat. “To keep the good vibes going, I’ve arranged a night out for all of us at a local nightclub. It’s time to unwind and enjoy ourselves.”

A wave of excitement rippled through the room as the girls began exchanging enthusiastic looks. Some of them squealed with delight, already picturing the fun ahead. Leah grinned, her eyes sparkling with anticipation. “It’s going to be a blast! Let’s make the most of this night.”

The locker room buzzed with energy as the team prepared to head out, their victory fueling a sense of unity and joy that promised a memorable night ahead.