The Infirmary

Branch's POV:

I followed my panicked wife to the Infirmary immediately, and I began wondering,

How exactly did those two get sick? They're like two of the healthiest Trolls in the village.

"Pop squeak!"

I heard a familiar voice boom from down behind us, Both Poppy and I turned around as we're both still in full sprint.

to see Barb running to us in full sprint looking extremely worried.

"Omi Gosh what happened?! I heard Satin and Chenille weren't doing too well!"

Barb huffed out catching up with us, it sort of looked as if she had rushed some clothes on but looked like she still had a little sleep wear on.

"I don't know Barb! That's what we're trying to find out! I'm just as thrown off as you are!"

Poppy said sounding very much distressed,

When we had made it to the front counter as for some odd reason it was a really long hallway there.

We were greeted by Fuzzbert,

Whom I had absolutely no idea he worked in the hospital..

"Fuzzbert! Do you know where Satin and Chenille is?"

Fuzzbert nodded, his hair rocking in response as he didn't really speak much, he picked up a clipboard and sat it in front of him and bent over it, scanning the board.

He looked back at us and pointed with his hair the door number that Satin and Chenille's name were present,

We all looked down at the paper and thanked Fuzzbert.