Honeymoon

From this point on, this takes place after Trolls: Band together, Poppy and Branch just got married and are now going to spend some quality time together by a beautiful lake.

Poppy's POV:

I panicked as I looked through different dresses and accessories,

"What to wear! What to wear!? Branch will be here any minute I have to hurry!"

I exclaimed looking at my ceiling,

"Relax Poppy, we've got just the thing!"

Satin and Chenille chimed behind me snapping me from staring at the ceiling, I jumped up in excitement, it was perfect, it was a navy blue dress with two black bands around it, it had a dandelion flower on the bottom left of it, the twins put it on me and gave me a full makeover, they put my hair in a big braid with a floral tiara, then they applied sparking transparent eyeshadow on me with pink lipgloss, they then put on my bracelet Branch had gotten me on our wedding day, I smiled brightly.

"Tada!"

"What do you think?"

"I love it!!♥ thank you two so much!"

"No problem Pop- hack! Cough cough!"

"Hey, are you two okay?"

"Y-yeah, just a little cough is all, don't worry about us, go and have fun with your man~"

I blushed fiercely as Satin and Chenille pushed me gently out of their home,

"Okay okay, thank you two! I love you both bye!!~"

Nobody's POV:

After Poppy left Satin and Chenille's home, they both sat down for a while and huffed, both their heads had felt pressured, Sinuses... They both thought, one twin looked at the other,

"We should probably go to bed, and get some tea."

The other twin nodded and they both got back on their feet, they both had been working hard lately, making sure the outfits for the wedding looked great, they both deserved a well earned rest, Branch was waiting on the side of Poppy's Satin and Chenille's in a dark blue and white suit, holding Poppy's favorite flowers, tulips. Poppy didn't see him at first and stood a while to wait for him, up until Branch decided to take this opportunity to sneak up on her.

"Boo!"

Poppy squealed in surprise and nearly fell back, Branch hurried and caught her, he held the bouqet flowers by his hair, instantly regretting scaring her.

"Branch! Where did you come from?"

Branch pulled her back onto her feet,

"Um, I was uh.. Around, I apologize for scaring you, I just uhm.. Sorry."

Branch said feeling guilty and raising his hand to the back of his head.

"Awe it's ok."

Poppy planted a brief peck on his cheek.

"That actually gave me a good scare."

Poppy said giggling, Branch blushed and looked away,

Branch nearly forgot the flowers, and then presented them by his hair tightly tied around it,

"Oh, almost forgot these, Poppy, t-these are for you."

Poppy squealed in excitement.

"Awe~ ♥ thank you Branch!"

She said whilst going to hug him lovingly. She pulled him into a bear hug, Branch smiled looking intently at his beautiful wife.

"So, where's this, fancy romantic place you were talking to me about?"

Poppy said holding his hands and beaming brighter than ten suns.

"Ah ah ah.. I said it was a surprise fancy romantic place, and it wouldn't be much a surprise if I told you..."

Branch put a hand on her glittery cheek then tracing gently to her chin.

"Now would it babe?"

Poppy giggled and looked down bashfully.

"No, I suppose not."

Branch smiled and took one of her hands gently and they both walked down to the left of troll village, the safest way Branch new to the lake he was taking her, he had everything set up perfectly.