Cloudy with a chance of peril

Poppy's POV:

I flew the Beetleplane high up into the air, trying to get above the clouds and out of the storm, but the wind kept smacking the Beetleplane down roughly, and lightning threatened the strike the Beetleplane.

Barb...poor Barb... I wished we could've saved her..

Branch sat next to me looking around worryingly at the swirling Gray skies that occasionally let lightning come out of them,

"Go! Go and take your husband with you to my ship!"

Barbs panicked voice echoed in my head, and I began to tear up again feeling as I shouldn't have left her behind,

"Poppy... I'm sorry.."

Branch's voice emerged from behind me, and I try to hold in my tears as the skies were already not the clearest, I needed to see where I was headed, and it's not like we can just land wherever we want, goodness only knows how much of Troll village got infected.

I decided to stay silent, I felt as if the slightest speech may cause me to cry, and I need to control this Beetleplane.

"Uhm.. How do you suppose we find the other Rock trolls?"

Branch asked as he sat next to me looking around at the threatening skies,

The storm appeared to be getting so much worse than it already was, as the Beetleplane started spiraling,

"Hey Poppy? Why are you turning around?"

Branch asked noticed the change of direction

I panicked, and looked around.

"I'm not! The steering wheel isn't letting me move! I think something's got a hold of us!"

Branch looked around in frantically and yelped.

"POPPY WE'RE IN THE MIDDLE OF A TORNADO!"

Branch yelled out a bit too late as the Beetleplane stared to spin even faster, and faster until Branch and I started getting flung around like clothes in a washing machine.

I tried everything I could to grab the steering wheel and try to get us back on track but my arms seemed too keep getting flung away from the steering wheel.

We're gonna die!!!!

I thought as the spinning made me even more dizzy

Branch yelled out in terror as the Beetleplane started caving in, causing the poor creature to also scream in agony,

Suddenly in a flash of lightning, we heard a guitar riff play, Branch and I turned to the source in union.

Barb's Ship....

We saw a familiar old man roll out a bit and look over at us through the gray whipping winds of the tornado, it was like looking into a gray cotton ball.

"King Thrash! Over here! Help us!"

Thrash looked over at us and stared confusingly at us,

"What did? Help wh....what???"

Trash stammered.

I then saw Riff run out of the ship and looked over at the aggressively forming tornado we were in, moving his hair out the way first.

"Narly...."

I thought that's was he said anyway, the winds began muting every other sound out, making my ears hurt.

Suddenly Branch was snatched by a long rope and pulled out of the Beetleplane,

"What the-!?"

I said as I shakily made my way to him at the entrance of the vehicle,

Branch was dangling on, looking up at me.

"Grab onto me!"

Branch said as the lower half of his body was rocking back and forth,

I nodded and reached for his hand, the Beetleplane did another aggressive shake and knocked me straight past Branch's hand and pummeling to my doom.

"Poppy! No!"

Branch yelled letting go of the Beetleplane and diving for me, extending his hair to grab me as fast as he could, I tried to grab it as well but I was having trouble getting my hands to his hair, the rain pouring down on my face, clouding my vision. so I used my own to latch onto his.

We both grunted as the sensation of the tugging was very much uncomfortable.

I breathed in and out as he lifted me up and held me close while he was being lifted up to Barb's Ship, Branch and I looked at the Beetleplane one last time before it released it's final cry and then brutally got torn to shreds,

Well, good thing we got out of there... That would've been us..

We ascended further and I clung onto Branch tighter, not wanting to fall. Then suddenly I felt rather hot and lighthead,

"Poppy?"

I heard Branch say as my vision blurred out on me.

"Poppy!!!"

I suddenly saw only black...