National Emergency

Branch's POV:

The funk trolls boarded the ship in an organized manner and took their belongings along with them, whereas I was speaking with the King further on the  issue,

"So, A sickness, that turns trolls into zombie trolls, and Where's Queen Barb?"

"Dead."

"Oh... I'm, sorry, I shouldn't have asked."

"It's ok, Queen poppy and King Thrash are still alive, so there is some monarchy left including you and the Queen."

The King nodded and fell silent the whole time throughout us walking

I hope I didn't overwhelmed him with too much information..

After most had gotten onto the ship we heard a deep rustling somewhere, which made the funk trolls turn their heads in horror.

Nobody said a word, and the rest began moving slower and quietly into the ship,

We then saw what some of the Pop trolls come out of a bush, but injured,

Biggie, Guy Diamond, Tiny Diamond, DJ Suki whom appeared to look tattered, Fuzzbert and Cooper had come from behind the bush.

"Branch?"

The King Queen and I observed them much closer,

I walked to them slowly,

"Guys? How did you all escape?"

I asked suspiciously,

Biggie looked very sad all of a sudden, it was here I realized Mr. Dinkles was missing.

I advanced over slowly to him.

"Biggie? What happened to Dinkles?"

"He got some weird sickness and hurt Biggie."

DJ Suki said,

"By the way we were looking everywhere for you guys! Why didn't you guys tell us you were leaving and there was some weird trollpocolypse starting?"

Guy Diamond asked angrily.

"Yeah guys you abandoned us!"

Cooper said getting closer to me.

"I'm sorry we didn't have time to! Poppy and I also just caught wind of the situation just today, Poppy and I had found out Satin and Chenille had gotten sick and-and we went to the hospital to visit them, us two and Barb had come along, and we had to escape the hospital off the rooftop in a Beetle plane because outside was hundreds of zombie trolls so we didn't even have time to get out safely."

"He's telling the truth, I was there, I hid when I heard the commotion and fought my way out."

Fuzzbert gargled out.

The other trolls nodded at him, but Cooper stood his ground.

"You guys had time to get Barb out of there!"