Poor Twins...

Nobody's POV:

The Trolls walked slower this time to the twins as the door was nearby, and Poppy remembered that Candice said they may be a little drugged, but when they made it to their door a doctor stopped them,

"Hold on you three, you don't want to go in there."

"What? What are you talking about? Why can't we?"

Barb asked suspiciously,

"Head doctor's orders, we've already had 6 of our staff catch whatever she's caught."

Poppy looked worried even more sick then she already was,

"Come on, let us in, we know she is sick, we just want to give her our condolences and some gifts."

Poppy pulled out a get well soon card, there was a speaker inside that had Satin and Chenille's favourite songs encoded into it.

"Queen Poppy-"

"Let us in! That's our friend in there!"

Poppy said assertiveness lacing her sweet bubbly tone,

The Doctor panned over the three, and he still shook his head, but decided he would show them proof.

"Ok, put on some masks, and gloves, and these hazmat suits."

The Doctor pulled these items out of seemingly nowhere, and the Trolls equipped them onto their bodies,

"Now, just walk in, very slowly, and quietly.."

The Doctor said in a hushed voice looking at the three confused Trolls,

Why does he want us to be quiet?

The three Trolls pondered together.

The Doctor then opened the door and what the three saw made them all put their gloved hand against their hazmat masked mouth.

Poppy's POV:

"Oh no.."

I whispered softly looking sympathetically over at Satin and Chenille, their conjoined hair had seemed to be going gray, and it appeared to be falling out.

They also were both in a wheelchair and seemed to have multiple purple spots all over their body, reminding Poppy of the time she had eaten a bad berry when she was going to rescue Troll Village, they both looked as if they had been crying for hours non stop, their eyes were red and heavy and their eyes seemed rather glossy yet so dead looking.

Oh my gosh.. What happened to them?

"Satin? Chenille? Is me... Poppy.."

I said in a hushed voice remembering what the Doctor said,

Satin and raised her head slowly and she stared a miserable stare, Chenille was still staring at the ground, looking like she was going to break down.

"O...oh....hi...hi, Poppy..."

Satin said in a weak and shaky voice that almost brought tears to my eyes.