Your Thoughts

Hi lovelies!

We have reached the end of the divine temptation, or what will now be known as blessed & Blushing! 

Before we depart and before I share the epilogues, I would love to hear your thoughts on this story, good and bad. 

I'm currently rewriting it, picking apart and editing it a lot, this means adding and taking scenes out, i'm working on trying to create more tension, writing it to include more emotional moments, but I would also love to hear your thoughts. 

Was there enough character development, did you want scenes to be more detailed (spiciy scenes included)

Are there any moments you would like to see, more moments with Gabriel and Evangeline, or even moments with Gabriels father, and Bethany...

So please, please share your improvements for this story! 

ps. detailed responses will earn you a dedication spot in my published version! 

In some also really cool other news, I recently reached 1.8k reads, and have unintentionally also started writing Cassiel's story, with his story you will 100% see a very different side to him, and his business. 

Thank you again. 

I would also love to share that there will be three epilogues/mini stories. Christmas time, their trip to Paris and their newfound life in new York, and the introduction of the male lead of my next book. 

Thank you so much my lovelies

Please drop a like, and comment as it helps a lot but also follow me if you want to get updates on my upcoming stories and news surrounding the published version!

:)