Synopsis

In a world where desire challenges morality, two souls cross paths again, shackled by a love that should never have been reborn. Chloe, a passionate young woman, is torn between what she desires and what she truly deserves. Mason, her first love, returns to rekindle feelings she thought buried. Between furtive encounters and broken promises, her love for Mason burns brightly, but like all flames, it seems destined to burn to ashes. Mason represents an irresistible but dangerous attraction, while Nicholas emerges as the voice of reason, ready to show her a new path away from the devastation. Can Chloe free herself from a past that threatens to consume her, or will she give in to the fire that never quite burned out?

Do you dare to discover the answer? 

 WARNING: You could end up seeing yourself reflected in the characters more than you imagine. This story could sneak into your thoughts, take your emotions by surprise and stay with you longer than you planned. My first novel is a journey to which I invite you, where every word is woven with unforgettable moments. Without realizing it, you could find part of yourself in their pages. Do you dare to discover what you never expected to find?