35

~1 and a half year later...~

Enids pov:

And so, afrer some haed periods, we did have our 3th, and last kid. William making our family complete.

So let me tell you.

We did evertthing on our own time, after 3 months of our 'breakup' we went to the doctor, and told them our situation.

She told us that wednesday could het pregnant, but as before she had to have surgery. She told us to think about it for a little bit, knowing that weds feared it.

So we did and went home. She also told us that i could get pregant if weds didnt want to do the surgery, bur wasnt sure if my body allowed it after a loss like that.

We went home, relaxed, and cuddlet the rest of the Day, watching movies with elena and melody when back from school.

We went back three days later, i did not hear a anwser from wednesday, but she surpirsed me that day when she said that she was going to have surgery to have our baby.

So we did.

We planned the surgey and in three weeks she had it.

After that we started threathment. We were four months after our break up.

The first try, we didnt got pregnant, i remebered the disapointment on my wife's face when she saw it was negative. She looked at me like she failed me.

But i hugged her and said we could try again. And so, two weeks later we tried again.

5 months in.

Ans after a month, we got pregnant.

Wens was overjoyed and we coulsnt wait to tell our Kids, and we dis so. Both very very happy, but demading they wanted a baby girl to have a little sister.

Wens alwayz wanted a boy, since she had a younger brother, she didnt know better.

Wens mood changed immediately. She would be upset by little things, cry when i said no, and was obbesed with blue berries.

She couldn go without them. The whole freaking pregnancy.

So the first weeks were a bit hard, she didnt want to shower, exclaming her legs were tired. She had rhe fameus moring sickness, and tiredness.

And that was till she was 11 weeks.

Aftwr that it went better. She still had an obsession with blueberries. But her mood was fine.

At 16 weeks we could see the gender, since Wens was pregnant she choose sye wanted to know the gender.

I wanted to wait.

And we had a boy!

Wens was overjoyed. Crying tears of happiness.

The rest of the pregnancy was smooth, and before we knew it it was time for birth...

Flashback:

We were at yoko and divina's house, wens went to the kitvhen to get a drink, while we waited for her to be back.

Soon a laughter was heard, and confused as we were, we stood Upa nd went to check what was worng.

Wens was laughing, while holding the bottom of her belly, while melody stood behind, eyes widen.

"What happend?" Yoko asked. Very confused.

"Mom peed in her pants" melody pointed to the Pool under wens her feet.

Of course this happend, this ie not the first time.

I walked over to my wife, grabbed her arms and led her upstairs. Where i also had a new pair of clothes for her. Wens had tears in her eyes of laughing, but deep down she was embarrassed that it happend.