Busted for Gossip

Last week of school and I couldn't be more relieved. For the past few days I could only think about the summer break and how I was tired of being in Florida. I wanted to leave the country, go somewhere exotic and enjoy this freedom away from school. That place would be the school trip. Last two lessons of the day and I finally get out of this hell hole. As always karma had to come for me.

"Ms. Martin, you finally did show up to my class, I thought you wouldn't have the guts to come after dodging detention"

"Let's just say I forgot about it, so let's just put in the past and start the lesson" I say without a single trace of guilt and move towards my desk.

"Before we commence, I have an announcement to make about the trip" Mr. Smelly says with no interest.

No sooner had he mentioned the trip than mummers started erupting in class. I was seated alone as Ash didn't come today; I guess she is preparing for her birthday party. Thus I was wondering about how I was going to convince my dad to let me go.

"As I was saying, the school has decided to sponsor a part of the trip, as this class has excelled in academics and sports thus making our school rise in standards." Mr. Smelly informed us," However since you are many, it has been decided that the students will have to fundraise the remaining amount."

"Sir how are we going to fundraise?" asked some freckled brunette from the front row.

"Well the students' council will decide that and we have been told to inform you that participation in their activities is optional." He said

"Count me out of it," I yelled

"That's where I say, I'm afraid not, and since you dodged detention I made sure that I signed you up for all the activities."

"You can't do that" I gasp

"Yes I can, and I already did" he smirked," make sure you are there or I have the authority to deny you from coming for the trip"

I glared at him with so much annoyance that I could burn a hole through his thick skull if I had superman's powers. Since I don't I just make my way out of class so pissed. As I walk by I notice a paper about the fundraiser on the notice board. I stop and see that it is a list of activities.

People who want to sign up please register with Chase. Activities for the fundraiser:

• Car wash

• Marathon

• Night wake

The people that sign up the more funds we raise, this means more fun and faster approach to the trip.

P.s students who were registered by teachers there is a meeting at lunch time in classroom 12. Don't be late.

Great. Now I can't go home. First I'm forced to fund-raise now I have to attend some irritating meeting. It was ten to one o'clock so I made my way to the class where the meeting was. I was about to enter the class when I walked into a wall. My bad, it wasn't a wall instead it was the thing I met a few days back. I never even bothered finding out its name.

"Are you sure you aren't blind" I asked him

"I'm not and neither are you because you can't seem to stay away from me"

"Keep dreaming"

"You're the one who wants to touch me"

"I have no wish to acquire your deadly disease Mr. Cocky Whatever" I state as I walk past him into the classroom.

"As everyone knows we are going to have fundraisers so as to pile up money for the class trip; hence I expect maximum participation from you guys. I know this is a way for you guys to reduce your detention or get extra credit so please cooperate." Chase, our student body president informs us.

"Activities start tomorrow with a car wash and as we all know, girls will be needed mostly for this job, I'm not being sexiest but we all know that wet girls in shorts attract more customers." Say mason, the vice president.

"All girls in this room are hence required to participate and be ready by lunch time as the car wash starts then." Chase said.

********************************************

hellos..thanks for reading my book till now.

I need character suggestion thou....any name for any person especially the main characters...hurry

im not gonna say vomment caz it sounds like vomit....still....vote and comment:)