BUCKETS OF WATER AND WET ME

Usually wearing exposing cloths isn't against my style but the dilemma I'm in makes it me seem like a prostitute. Especially when there old creepy men looking at your butt as you wash their car.

"Hey ya hot thing," say a wrinkly man as he licks his lips and his eyes darken with lust.

"Park your car on the right side and I'll send somebody to wash it," I say extremely bored.

"Why don't do that, I want you sexy body all over my car,"

"Whatever, that's gonna be 35$, pay up now,"

"But it says 15$ outside"

"So, you want me to wash it so you pay extra or you get the hell out of here"

"Feisty, I love it," he grins, "alright here's the cash."

"Awesome" sarcastically I say.

I tie the bottom of my checked shirt and pull up my shorts. Even though I despise doing this I need to ensure I get a nice tip because the last thing I need to do is plead my dad for money. I bend down to get the sponge from the bucket and I hear numerous wolf whistles from the benchers where the customers and the jocks were sitted. Ignoring them I get my sponge and start washing the car. Today is my lucky day because I managed to wash many cars without getting as wet as people normally do. Almost done with soaping the car I reach for the hose to rinse off the soap. I'm finally done washing the Porch car as the owner approaches me.

"I enjoyed the show, if you want to enjoy something better come over to my place tonight," he suggestively says as he places his card in my hand.

As he walks by me, he gropes my behind and leaves me fuming. Nobody touches me like that unless I throw myself at them. Thus this guy deserves a bit of karma. Dressed in an expensive looking suit a devious thought approached my head. Just because I'm blonde doesn't mean I'm stupid. I had a hose in my hand and a perfect target in front of me. All I do is call the man.

"Excuse me Mr.Fitzerstanz," I say as I struggle to pronounce his name the right way.

He turns around and I drench him in the ice cold water. The shock shown on his face is absolutely worth anything. I immediately double out laughing. I laugh my lungs out and then lean on a nearby car for support. He just stands there in absolute shock and when he grasps the situation, he walks as fast as his stubby legs can and drives away in his car.

After washing a million cars...maybe I'm exaggerating...about thirty cars all by self, Chase says, "alright guys the day has ended, we can wrap up now."

"Thanks guys for the co-operation and Kim did u really have to drench the poor man?"

"You know he deserved it Chase and don't deny that you like the show" I said cheekily with two meanings. Let's see if he catches up or is as slow as everyone says.

As the other girls and some jocks help clean the buckets and sponges I just stand around and watch the jocks try to flirt with some girls. I shake my head, it was obvious that that's the only reason they stayed back and waited. Stupid boys and their testosterone.

"You know it isn't entirely their fault," says the same husky voice. What is he talking about? I then realize that I had been talking my thoughts aloud.

"Why am I not surprised that you're here, you always find your way to me don't you?" I say teasingly as my back is still facing him.

"There are plenty prettier fish than you so don't flatter yourself princess."

I sharply turn around to tell him not to call me that when I see a hose aimed at me. Before I get a chance to say anything, I'm wet from head to toe in icy cold water and to say I'm infuriated beyond the point of explosion is an understatement.

"What the freaking hell!" I exclaimed, "Why did you do that?"

"All the other girls were drenched apart from you and that's unfair so I thought I could make it fair," He says innocently as the devil.

"Actually I got dared by the jocks; I was supposed to get you wet." He says as he winks.

Why did he wink....Ewwww...I think as I catch up to what he trying to think.

I'm so disgusted and my clothes become heavier and heavier each minute. To end this terrible day I go home after my quick stop at starbucks...I can never get enough of starbucks. Just a few more days and I am away for my vacation in paradise, chilling on the beaches with less idiots around me. It better be worth it.

*********************************************************************

i know this is way over due and im sorry but i had exams for two months...pretty hectic and stressing...i ll try and update sooner

dont be silent reader...vote and comment ;*