Thinking of a Plan

"Stop tearing your tonsils apart and watch where you go!" a husky voice said to me.

Having said that he smirked and scanned me from head to toe. From his face I could tell he knew my dilemma and instead of being a gentleman, he just walked passed me giving me a slight wink. I just stood there flabbergasted, nobody had the audacity to stand up to me and suddenly a new hunk shows up with attitude.

I got the books I needed from my locker and secretly slide them into my bag. Ash showed up with my books and from there we headed to our houses. She carpooled with me today hence I had to drop her at her house which wasn't that far away from school.

Her house was modern from the outside but had a classic touch to its interior. Her parents wanted a house that would keep that standards high but felt cozy at the same time. It was one of the biggest houses in Florida. Bright blue paint covered the exterior and behind the house was a vast garden with a huge swimming pool and a Jacuzzi near it. Further on in the garden there was a mini golf course which was mainly used by Ash's dad, Mr. Richard.

Ash parents were filthy rich but they had one problem which was solved by Ash. Ash wasn't the biological daughter of the Richards; she was adopted by them when she was five months old. Mrs. Richard couldn't conceive but that didn't reduce Mr. Richard's love for her hence they decided to adopt a baby. They found little Ash and immediately decided that they wanted to adopt her. Ash found out about this on her sixteenth birthday and it really hurt her but eventually got over it. It doesn't matter to her whether she was adopted or not, she loved the Richards too much to let a small reality spoil her relation with her parents.

After dropping the Ash I headed home but on my way I bought a Starbucks. It's the one thing that makes me feel better after a crappy day of school. My house was empty as always so I headed to my room and took a swim in my pool. Summer holidays were coming up so I wanted to get done with all the homework and projects we had. By midnight I had finished two projects and all the homework I had got the past week. One thing that stayed in mind was the guy I bumped into in the hallway, he seemed new to school. But he was least of my worries. The school had set up a trip for senior classes to go to a place of their choice as a reward for passing their finals highly. I had finished all my exams and passed them highly but my dad wouldn't let me out of his sight. "He cares a lot about you, that's why," my inner thoughts told me. I scoffed as if that were true. He just loves being in control of my life for whatever reason known to him. Refusing me from going to parties to giving me a curfew were some of the ways he controlled me. I needed to convince him to let me go for this trip anyhow. I slept with that thought in my mind.

*****************************************

Comment  and vote...

any name suggestions for the new guy...i ll take the most suggested name.

thrs no description of him now..it will come later....but imagine him as the most sexiest person u hve known (whether celebrity or crush:P)

p.s i hve exams so updates will be a bit slow...but i ll try to update every weekend