Chapter Three: Oh My Snow Goddess

Sometime later, fully dressed and brooding, Miles sat at a cafeteria table with Tsukune and Moka. His eyes glared daggers at Tsukune while Kurumu clung to his arm like her life depended on it, smiling blissfully.

"This is the best~" Kurumu cooed, nuzzling her cheek against Miles. "No more competitions, no more fighting. I finally get what I want. A man who'll only have eyes for me and only me~"

Miles, nodding in deadpan disbelief, muttered, "Imma kill you all. Just watch. It'll be on the news. Bet your sweet bippy it will." His expression didn't budge.

Tsukune and Moka exchanged nervous glances, Moka stifling a laugh.

"Come on, Miles, look on the bright side!" Evan chimed in, always the mediator. "You got a girlfriend before any of us! And during a vacation too."

"Vacation?" Yukari perked up, curious.

"Yeah," Evan explained. "My cousins and I are only here for a year, so we're trying to make the most of it. Although... This is one hell of a twist of events. Especially since Miles here has never had a girlfriend before."

"I have so!" Miles snapped, glaring at his cousin.

"Oh, really? What was her name? Imaginary?" Evan teased, smirking.

"I'm gonna kill you, man. Keep on," Miles grumbled, eyes narrowing.

Toby, ever the optimist, shrugged. "It could be worse."

"There's nothing worse than this," Miles shot back, eyeing Tsukune with suspicion. "You set me up, you little fucker."

"I did no such thing," Tsukune defended, holding up his hands. "Kurumu did this on her own."

"Yeah, right. And monkeys can fly airplanes," Miles sneered. "How did you end up with someone like her to begin with?"

Just as he finished that sentence, he felt Kurumu taking his hand and guiding it to... places it shouldn't be going. "Hey! What are you doing with my hand?!"

Kurumu stuck her tongue out playfully, unfazed. "I can't help it~ A guy like you should be honored. Do you know how many men would kill for this opportunity?"

"Yeah," Miles shot back. "And we call them... simps."

Moka, trying to salvage the awkward moment, spoke up. "Miles, you have to understand. Succubi are few in number, and that number decreases every day. Kurumu is basically the last of her kind. In the beginning, she received affection from all the boys here at Yokai Academy. Even... Tsukune."

Miles raised an eyebrow. "So, you're telling me she was the neighborhood bicycle before all of this?"

Moka's face twitched, clearly irritated but trying to keep it together. "I wouldn't go that far, but... in a sense... yes. However, I put a stop to her. I was going to rip off her wings and tail, but Tsukune stopped me and said she could be our friend."

"Bullshit," Miles replied flatly. "Friends don't sleep with friends or make Harems. Y'all got some serious hanky-panky going around here, don't ya? What's next, you're gonna tell me Tsukune almost got it on with the math teacher?"

Tsukune nervously chuckled. "That, uh... that actually almost happened."

Miles groaned, running his hand down his face. "I'm sorry it happened."

Meanwhile, across the table, Toby was utterly captivated by Mizore, who sat quietly with her usual calm demeanor. Her icy beauty had him mesmerized. Mizore caught his lingering gaze and tilted her head. "Is everything okay?" she asked, her voice as cool as her aura.

Toby's mouth dropped. "Yeah... I'm fine. My snow goddess—wait, where did that come from?" He blushed furiously.

Before anyone could react to Toby's awkward outburst, a voice broke the tension. "Hi everyone!"