The Accursed One.

The young boy looked at the toys in the store longingly. They all looked so cool and awesome! But he couldn't afford them. His parents were already running low on money. Spending them on this would be a total waste. He took one last look at it, and then turned away from it.

Unknown to him, someone noticed his behavior. That someone walked up to him. The boy, startled, looked up and saw a boy of around average height looking at him. He had decently long, wavy blue hair with black tips at the top. His eyes were dark orbs of purple.
"H-Huh? W-Who are you?" The boy asked him.
He didn't answer. Instead, he asked him a different question in return.
"Which toy was it that you wanted?"
"U-Um... that one!" He pointed to what seemed to be a model of a jet.
"Alright." He gave him the toy. "I'll pay for it. You don't have to worry."
The boy's eyes shone as he stared at him with wonder and gratefulness.
"A-Ah! T-Thank you!"
He ran home excitedly, eager to tell everyone about his new fancy toy.

Inei had no real reason to buy a random kid such a toy. It wasn't even cheap, it was pretty expensive. He supposed it had become a habit of sorts for him. It wasn't the first time that he had bought something for someone without them asking for it. He couldn't tell you why he did it. He just liked doing it for whatever reason, no matter how expensive the gifts were. He didn't really care as long as it made the person happy.

After a while, Inei returned home. A girl with short curly light blue hair with two black streaks framing her face was waiting for him there.
"Heya Inei!"
"Oh, hello Miyuki. You're awake earlier than usual."
"Well, duh? Today's the day of the U.A Entrance Exam! Of course I'd be awake earlier. Gotta get myself ready for the tests, you know?"
Inei wordlessly nodded and headed up the stairs to his room. As he was going, Miyuki called him back.
"Oh! By the way, your mom says she left something for you in your room."
"Hm? Did she say anything about what it was?"
"Nah, haven't got a clue. Check it out I guess?"
"Alright."

Inei saw a package left on his bed as soon as he entered the room.
That must be what my mother left me.... What could it be? He thought to himself.
Inei opened the package and saw that inside of it was a letter, and a box. He opened up the letter, and began reading.

Dear Inei,
I'm sorry I couldn't tell you this face-to-face. I really tried to get some time off, but I couldn't. I'm so sorry. I know I say it every time, and I understand if you're mad at me. You deserve so much better than this. I wish I could make it up to you, somehow, but I know I can't.
I want to tell you how proud of you I am. I know for a fact you're going to ace the test. I know it. You're so talented, you're so brilliant. I couldn't ask for a better son than you. I love you so much, even if I fail to show it.
I promise you I'll try everything in my power to be there for you on the day when your results arrive. I owe you that, and much more.

I love you, my son.
Your mother,
R.T.

There was a postscript at the end of the letter too.
P.S: Inside the box is your hero outfit. I made it early for you, with all the features and what-not that you had asked for. I hope this at least makes up for 1 percent of all the wrongs I've done.

Inei noticed there were multiple tear stains all over the letter. His mother was crying while writing all of it. He looked at the letter for a while, expressionlessly.

Eventually, he got up and opened the box and inspected his hero outfit. A rare smile played on his face as he noticed that his mother had made sure to get every little detail he had asked for. It was exactly how he wanted it.

Inei wasn't surprised whatsoever that he had easily passed the entrance exam. Nor was he surprised that he was first by a large margin, far ahead of second placed "Katsuki Bakugo". And finally, he was also not surprised that U.A had snuck in a third pointing system to add to the theory exam points and villain points, called rescue points. It was largely the reason why some of the students had got into U.A in the first place. Especially this one girl called Izumi Midoriya, who he noticed had zero villain points, a surprisingly high amount of theory exam points, but the main kicker was that she had gotten 60 rescue points for saving that other girl (Uraraka, was it?). If not for those rescue points, she would have been last on the test by some margin.

Inei had noticed something off about that Midoriya girl during the test. He felt multiple presences within her. At first he thought it was because of the amount of people around him. But when she had used her quirk, the feeling of multiple presences within her body has spiked. For some odd reason, this girl had multiple presences along with her own. Inei had counted 8 other presences, 9 if you included her. It made no sense to him whatsoever.

However, Inei didn't really care about that. At least for now, he didn't. He'd think about it later, for now, he had remembered that he had forgotten to check whether or not Miyuki had passed. Quickly doing so, he saw that she had.

As if on cue, Miyuki knocked on his door, and without waiting for him to respond, rushed in.
"I DID IT- I PASSED! INEI I PASSED!"
She threw herself at him, hugging him tightly. Inei awkwardly hugged her back for a bit, before lightly pushing her away. He gave her a rare smile.
To his surprise, his mother had managed to get off hero duty for once and made it in time. She gave Miyuki a kiss on her cheek and hugged Inei tightly, beaming at him. ("I'm so proud of you!")

As Inei smiled at the sight of Ryuko and Miyuki celebrating, he thought to himself in his head about that mysterious green haired girl again.
Just who are you, Midoriya Izumi?