Announcement. (Not a chapter.)

So uh. Hai!
It is I, everyone's favorite/least favorite author who uploads every 3rd blue moon!

This is... not an announcement I'd have ever wanted to make.

But alas, I have no option. And before you panic, nah I ain't ending the story or anything.
My problem is that, I really, REALLY hate having to write the MHA plot down with no significant changes or anything. As much as I hate to admit it, Inei or any of the new characters, they do NOT impact the plot much at ALL until way later.

So, unfortunately, I will make the very selfish decision to skip over a LOT of the arcs. I am very sorry to all of you that may have hoped to see how a lot of the arcs would go with characters like Inei, Miyuki and etc. being there. I cannot give you that, and for that, I hope you may forgive me.

This is the list of all the arcs I will and will NOT be skipping; (Obvious spoiler alert in case you haven't watched or read MHA yet. In which case I wonder why you're reading my fic in the first place, but alas I will not judge you. You do you, broski/...broskina?brosephine?broskette? idk, you do you though!!)

From the Beginning of U.A Saga:

Entrance Exam Arc - Already doneQuirk Apprehension Test Arc - Already doneBattle Trial Arc - Already skippedU.S.J. Arc - Already doneU.A. Sports Festival Arc - To be doneVs. Hero Killer Arc Final Exams Arc - Will skip the hero killer arc but the final exams part will be doneForest Training Camp Arc - To be skippedHideout Raid Arc - To be done

From the Rise of Villains Saga:

Provisional Hero License Exam Arc - To be doneShie Hassaikai Arc - To be doneRemedial Course Arc - To be skippedU.A. School Festival Arc - To be decided.Pro Hero Arc - To be skippedJoint Training Arc - To be doneMeta Liberation Army Arc - To be skippedEndeavor Agency Arc - To be skippedParanormal Liberation War Arc - To be done

And yes, sorry to all but I shall be skipping the "Final Act Saga", simply because I heavily dislike the turn My Hero Academia takes from Season 4 and onwards. I shall only follow it until the 1st War, and then from then on out, it will be MY plot, with MY arcs, with MY ideas. I hope you all will enjoy it when it comes out, when it will, I do not know.

One last thing to mention, though. While I will be skipping all these arcs, in some form of compensation, I will add my own slice of life chapters here and there, with MAYBE some others too. I do not know yet, all I can confirm is that there will be some slice of life chapters.

That is all! Thank you for reading this, and I hope you enjoy the chapters that I will hopefully soon post. I love you all, so so much, and your support means more to me than you may ever know.
And with that, Tobias out.