Chapter 14

Darcie's eyes widened. Tay arched his neck off the bed and looked at the door. He smiled widely before replacing his hand back on Darcies waist lifting her up and letting her down again. He grunted as he continued the action.

Darcie kept her eyes on Derrick standing in the door with another bouquet of flowers a small box and chocolates in his hands. His eyes were bigger than hers.

"Derrick I," Darcie started. What excuse could she possibly muster up for what he could see clearly with his own two eyes.

Darcie soon found the strength to slowly lift her self off of Tay. "Yo what are you doing?" Tay said grabbing her waist again. Darcie slapped his hands off her waist and got off him.

Darcie looked forward at Derrick tears welling in his eyes. "I'm sorry," she finally said after a long silence.

Derrick just stood gaping at her drenched naked body before him. "I can't believe you would," he started before he saw Tay stand up his member still on hard. "You gon come finish or what?" Derrick wanted so bad to punch him in the face but he knew better than to fight a naked man.

He shook his head again before throwing the flowers at her feet. "Thanks a lot," he said before opening the door and walking out.

Darcie got the realization that he hadn't only walked out the door he'd walked out of her life.

She sprang up and ran after him through the door. "Derrick wait!" she screamed unexpectedly seeing him still standing in her living room.

"What?" he growled his voice low and deep.

"I didn't know you were coming over," she looked down at her hands and played with her fingers. "So that gives you an excuse to sleep with my bestfriend?" he half yelled at her.

"Derrick, it's really not what you think," he scoffed "Then what is it?" she looked down at her hands not having a good explanation for what he just saw.

He chuckled deeply when she didn't respond. "I should have listened to Thomas. He tried to tell me."

Darcie looked up her eyes widened. "Tell you what?" she said getting off her knees.

Derrick dug around in his pockets and threw a folded sheet of paper at her before looking away in disgust. Darcie stared down wide eyed at the screenshot that was printed and enlarged in front of her. "I didn't think you'd see this,"

"Thats it you didn't think at all!" he yelled her. "Of all people you chose to mess around with my friend. I trusted you Darcie. You took that for advantage," He huffed as Tay walked in the room dressed. "And you!" He jabbed him in the chest. "I thought you woulda had ma back! What the fuck did I ever do to you!!" Derrick pushed him back. "Look it aint my fault she wanted good dick," All Derrick saw was red as his fist collided with Tays face. Tay chuckled before he spit the blood from his lip on Derricks shoes.

"I'm not even mad. You hit like a bitch," he simply grabbed his jacket off her couch and walked toward the door. "Oh and put some clothes on so you don't catch a cold," he leaned over and kissed Darcie on the cheek before smacking her backside. Darcie jumped and punched his arm. Tay chuckled before waving at Derrick and closing the door behind him.

"Thanks for nothing Darcie," Derrick said before heading for the door again. "No Derrick please wait. I can explain please. I can make this work."

"No we can't "Make this work." You fucked my bestfriend! God knows how many times. I never did anything to hurt you Darcie. I loved you with all I had and your betrayed me. I thought you were different but you obviously weren't. Damn I feel dumb asf. I lost my virginity to a hoe." she shook his head before wiping furiously at the tears that threatened to slip from his eyes.

"You gave me your virginity?" Darcie asked shocked. Derrick scoffed. "Because that's the main point in what I just said." Darcie felt the tears on her hot cheeks again. "I'm sorry," she whispered as she hung her head.

"Why'd you do it?" He asked after a long silence. "I didn't mean to,"

"Course ya didn't. But there has to be a reason. You don't just trip and fall
on the dick," he half yelled anger consuming him again. He knelt down beside her. "Was it me? Was it something I did? Did i do something wrong?" he built up the courage to place a hand on her shivering body. Darcie just shook her head and continued weeping.

"Ima go," Derrick said when he never got a reply. "No. My parents made me do it." Derrick looked at her sideways. "Your parents told you to have sex with one of my friends?"

"No They wanted me and Tay together. We were fine with that until i met you. And you messed up our flow. We decided to see other people but pretend to be together when my parents came to visit." Derrick stayed silent while she talked. "Okay but that doesn't give you the excuse to sleep with him multiple times," Darcie started crying again.

How the hell was she supposed to explain how she felt when she didn't know how she felt.

She crawled over to Derrick. "Please Derrick I love you. In fact I'm in love with you. please don't leave me," she said hugging him. Derrick stiffen when she wrapped her arms around him. She was still naked and smelt of hot sex.

"I need you please. You make me happy," Derrick started laughing. "I obviously didn't if you-" Before he could finish his sentence Darcie sprinted up and went in the bathroom kneeling in front of the toilet and throwing up her guts. Derrick rushed to her side pulling her hair back as she threw up.

"Darcie are you okay?" he asked when she'd calmed down a little. Darcie slid down to the bathroom floor breathing heavy. She managed to smile. "Must be something I ate," she faked a dry laugh.

"Darcie I want you to take a pregnancy test," Darcie's eyes widened. "I'm not pregnant Derrick. I would know,"

"I still want you to take one just to make sure," Darcie was about to protest again but she saw Derrick's Stern look and decided to shut up.

"Thank you for the flowers," she told him once she'd cleaned herself up. He nodded. "Well ima head home," he said walking towards the door. "No you just got here. Stay," Darcie pleaed. "I have no reason to stay," he replied softly.

"But what about us?" Darcie said pointing back and forth between the two of them. "There is no more "us"" he said before walking out and slamming the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~A/N~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know I haven't updated in a really long time and I have no excuse for that. I'm sorry. I hope y'all like it and please remember to vote and share please. Thanks

~~Beauty