Prolouge

Prologue

  Derrick and Darcie met a couple years ago in sixth grade. Over the year they acted like they totally hated eachother. Derrick would always mess with Darcie until she chased him away. At first Darcie wanted nothing to do with Derrick. She didn't even like him the slightest bit. Then she realized something. When he wasn't there , she wanted him there. When he wasn't messing with her she went looking for him.Then she felt the sudden urge that if she didnt see him at all in a day she would go into depression.

  Derrick on the other hand liked Darcie since they met. He thought Darcie was one of a kind but he knew if he showed her how much he liked her ; his friends would make fun of him. So , he acted like he didnt like her at all. He got on her last nerve on purpose. Then there was that unfaithful day............

  They were on the school playground. Darcie was talking to her bestfriends Sky , and Sandra . Derrick walked up eager to impress his friends and he stood behind Darcie then smacked her on the butt and proceeded to run off. Darcie chased his all over the playground until he fell to the ground panting.

   "You know your have a big butt." He said to her. She helped him up looked him in the eye and said "Well you're never going to get it." She walked away.

  He walked up beside her and said. "Wow your would make a good prostitute with that body." His friends oo'ed.

   "Leave me alone" she says and started running. He ran after her yelling the words "ho", "slut", and prostitute.

  She ran to her friends and told them what he was doing. "Hey! Leave her alone!" Amber said. "You're just a little bitch. Now move out the way and go find your pimp." Derrick said. Amber walked away to tell their coach what Derrick was doing.

  After P.E. Their teacher pulled them both aside to talk to them. Darcie told them how he hit her and called her names but all she did was chase him around. When she broke down in tears, their teacher sent her back to the room to wipe her eyes and continue with her work.

  Derricks teacher talked to him and told him to apologize. He tried talking to her on the bus but she'd shooed him away. "I'm really sorry! Mrs. Shipman said I should say sorry and you should forgive me" Darcie felt the hot tears streaming down her face. She looked at him he was on his knees. "Just forget about me!" She yelled then put her head on the window and sobbed. Derrick was shocked, he knew it was useless trying to get her to forgive him. He just walked to his seat and stared out the window and ever since that day they hadn't talked much except when their friends tried to push them together.

   But a human can only stay mad at someone for so much time they eventually have to forget and move on. Especially if the feeling are still there......