Chapter 9

**Please excuse my mistakes. I just wanted to update**

  All weekend Darcie stayed home with her phone switched off. She didn't want to think about her life. She couldn't help that when she wasn't busy her mind ventured back into her scandalous life. On Sunday night she couldn't take the withdrawal from her cell phone any longer and switched it on.

  She sighed when the screen flickered on then was ablaze with vibration. New texts, Missed calls, emails, kik messages etc formed on the screen. She checked her status bar. 49 new text messages, 18 unread kik conversations etc. 

  She clicked the texts first.

  The first number that had texted her this morning was Derrick saying 'Good morning beautiful'. Darcie read the message and tears immediately filled her eyes. He had sent her multiple messages proclaiming his love her.

  Baby Boyy beautiful. Just woke up thinking about you. Was thinking about you last night too. Always thinking about you lol (Only if you down) You're so beautiful.. I love you :*

  Then the ones from the Friday night.

  Baby Boyy I  texted yo ahhh earlier and you ain't answer. Whats wrong? Are you mad? Who ass I gotta beat? Baby I love you please text me back. I'm sorry if I did anything wrong. I didn't mean to. Baby I'm so so so so so sorry and I love you so much. Please call or text me back...

  Then the night before.

  Baby Boyy~ Well you haven't replied any of my texts or returned my calls all weekend and I'm getting worried. Baby did I do something wrong? If we need to talk I'm here. Please please please reply me back. I miss you so much Baby I'm sorry for whatever the fuck I did. I just want you to know I truly do love you Darcie. We can work this out. I promise baby please. Text me call me come see me. I don't care I just want to see you baby girl. Baby please forgive me for whatever my dumbass did to you. Darcie I love you with all my heart you're my everything baby please. I'll see if I can come by tomorrow in case we need to talk about us or what the problem is. Just know I love you baby. Goodnight. Sweet Dreams Beautiful! :*

  A tear rolled down her face as she read the last couple sentences of his text. He loved her so much yet she'd been so unfaithful to him.

  As if on cue there was a knock at the door. Darcie knew exactly who it was and jumped up examining herself in the mirror briefly before exiting her room.

  She went to the door took a deep breath and swung it open, then she wish she hadn't. In the frame stood Tay. She tried to shut the door.

  "Hey, I just wanna talk," he said pushing the door back with his foot. "What the fuck do you want Tay!" she spat at him not bothering to conceal her anger.