FAWKES

Draco motioned to Hermione who moved to wake everyone else up.  He started once they were circled in the main room, "Okay we're being watched. Heavily. We got lucky that no one popped by in the middle of the day, so we need to take extra precautions with someone on watch at all times. We only have 13 days left- we need to find our missing piece and soon."

They started working immediately, everyone still in their pajamas. They had searched about ⅕ of the separate death and love sections. Yet, they had nothing concrete. Grasping at straws, they still had nothing. Around 8 pm, they were exhausted. Hermione lazily walked over to Draco and hugged him from behind. "It's okay if we don't get it you know. Voldemort can't bring back Lily and James if we don't figure out how. He'll just kill us all like normal. Might be the best plan at this point."

"No Hermione, we're meant to find this. I have a feeling, I don't know how, but figuring this out is how we win the war. I can tell."

"Okay. Let's go for a walk. Outside. Like muggles."

"It's dangerous."

"Everything that we do is dangerous. Grab your coat."

It was July, but the streets were still chilly at night. "Where are we going Granger?"

"You'll see." She led them towards an old muggle museum. She used a simple Alohomora and unlocked a side door.

They strolled through the main exhibit looking at a collection of dinosaur fossils.

"What are we looking for exactly?"

"Inspiration. All of these fossils were found piece by piece and put together to create the larger image. Look- this one here isn't even composed of bones from the same animal. The femur was found in modern-day Africa and the tibia was found in China, showing that the carnivore could live in dual climates. But previously, it was thought that they could only survive in warm climates. They only discovered what they meant to after something unexpected."

"Hermione, you're brilliant! We've only been looking in the love and death sections, but what if it's not there?"

"Exactly. Now let's go."

Back at the Department of Mysteries, Draco dug out the paper he had stored from his boot. It read in totality:

There are more ways to die than one

Someone can die more than 1 time

for love is thy captor and only one pure exists in thy lifetime.

Each person only has one true love in their lifetime.

Let my love be given unto you willingly, for it has been yours since the dawn of time and will remain so until the end of time.

The life has to be given willingly

There is no greater pain and no greater weapon than the separation of two intended souls.

weaponizing the nature of the action. It's a curse.

There is nothing more powerful than death. There are only cosmic trinkets that hope to wield such power in fragmentations.

The elder wand has to be used as it is the most powerful wand in existence

"Trinkets" is plural- it's possible that another wand could cast the spell but it may not already exist