CHAPTER 1

"RRRING RRING"  misoo  woke up and turned the alarm off , that's when she realised that she  only had 17 minutes to get ready for school . She got down from bed and  immediately changed into this and left for school.

misoo ran into her class  only to find out that she's late , her teacher miss hye-rim told her to come meet her in the detention room after the class

misoo ran into her class  only to find out that she's late , her teacher miss hye-rim told her to come meet her in the detention room after the class.Misoo is a normal  girl with 2 bestfriends najin and mieun .They all were friends since  their childhood , mieun and najin always looked after misoo and they  were like sisters , misoo has a crush on her classmate hwi-young but he doesn't like her back...or does he?

IN THE DETENTION ROOM

"Misoo you've been late 3 times this week if this keeps continuing i would have to call you mom and tell her about this" said miss hye-rim , "i'm so sorry mam , i will make sure to come to school on time from the next time" , "ok, you can go back to your class " said miss hye-rim.

misoo pov

the  teacher asked me to go back to my class and i saw the time , it's lunch  time right now so , i will go to the cafeteria directly ...

mieun!najin! i shouted , "here i found a table for us , come here"  said mieun , i went and sat with them and najin was staring at the  table opposite ours , i turned my head towards her and saw her staring  at Han seojun , she had a crush on him since last year .

"someones staring intensely huh" i teased najin , "what no!!"she shoved me playfully , that's when minkyu entered and mieun looked at him and looked towards the other side "mieun-ahh do you like minkyu or something ? i have seen you getting nervous around him lately..." i asked her "i actually don't know that myself"she said .

Then  I saw hwi-young walking into the cafeteria with his friends and he  looked at min-seo and winked at her , I was visibly jealous , "calm down misoo-ahh" said najin . min-seo is the popular girl in the school and she has a pride in herself about that . "ugh...i hate her so much" i groaned. mieun and najin chuckled .

We all left the cafeteria after that .

IN THE HISTORY CLASS

miss yeon-su , their history teacher gave them an assignment and divided them into a group of 4 members , "hmm..najin , misoo ,mieun and....minkyu are one group"  said miss yeon-su . mieun's face was glowing with happiness of working  with her crush . misoo and najin looked at her and giggled . "All the members of a group are supposed to go to a library and write an assignment about it and give a presentation in the class" "sure , mam" said the students .