CHAPTER 5

THAT NIGHT ~

MISOO POV

I was going to sleep but I noticed a faint light in the half closed drawer , the light started to grow more , so rushed to other rooms and called my friends , by the time they came my whole room was glowing with light and Najin immediately opened the drawer just to see that the book was glowing she picked it up and put it on our bed , the book stopped glowing as soon as she touched it , she thought that we should read the book and ignore the warning which we saw this morning...we all accepted but , we thought to read it tomorrow as we are sleepy...i took the book from najin's hand put it on my bedside table .

NEXT MORNING~

MISOO POV

we were about to open the book , but my mom shouted from downstairs "misoo-ahh your friends from school came to meet you" , i groaned internally and went down with my friends and saw , hanseojun , hwiyoung(my crush) and...minseo , we greeted them and had a small chat "did you guys complete your assignment ?" asked hwiyoung , najin replied "no we didn't complete it yet", "so..would you guys mind..if we join your group ? miss yeon-su told us to ask you guys to let us join in your group" , our group members looked at eachother and gulped , nobody wanted to hurt each other's feelings so we had to accept it...we explained everything which had happened in the past few days and...they were speechless and didn't trust us at first but..after seeing the book and the warning they believed us..so wall sat around the table and opened the book , the second page had a quote...and mieun read it out "dragons are real , they've been existing since millions of years..there is one dragon which was and is the most threatening and dangerous of all the dragons..so we want you to slay the dragon...let's see who will be the dragon slayer ".As soon as we opened the next page we were pulled into the book..we all found ourselves in a whole new magical world.....full of dragons!

Will we be able to survive?