CHAPTER 8

MISOO POV

"hey misoo-ahh , wake up" said Kai , I woke up and i asked him "what's the time kai ?" , he laughed and said the time in books runs faster than the world , i was so confused , he smiled and said "if you complete 1 year in this world , then it counts as 1 day in your world" , i nodded as i understood what he meant , i got down and went with him to have dinner , I saw my friends and waved at them , they asked me to sit beside them , i went forward to sit beside my old crush hwiyoung , but minseo sat beside him , i had no other option so i went towards chanyeol and sat beside him . we all ate happily , but I noticed hwiyoung and minseo giggling and looking at eachother , I felt really low , and baekhyun noticed that , he put his hand on my hand and nodded at me , i smiled at his sweet gesture . As i completed my dinner , I and baekhyun were walking towards our room and we heard mieun and minseo...fighting?!

end of pov ~

"what is wrong with you ? can't you adjust a little !" said mieun , "no i cannot and i don't like to sleep with you " , "neither do I"said mieun . Najin sighed at them and asked minseo or mieun to change their rooms with anyone and do not disturb anyone , that's when minkyu and hwiyoung came into the room , we all looked at eachother and baekhyun told them what happened and minkyu said he will share a room with mieun and minseo along with hwiyoung will share a room. as soon as minkyu said that , hwiyoung accepted , which made misoo frown .misoo and baekhyun left to their room and these guys exchanged rooms .

"hmm misoo-ahh , do you like hwiyoung ?" baekhyun asked , "no..i don't like him anymore" said misoo with a smile , "if you don't mind could you tell me the reason which made you not like him anymore?" asked baekhyun while showing puppy eyes , which made misoo chuckle and she said it is a long story ,baekhyun got on the same bed as misoo and he shouted" yay storytime" which made misoo laugh .

FLASHBACK~

April 20th 2017

it was the first day of misoo's school , and she was really excited to learn new stuff and meet new friends , as soon as she entered the school campus , she noticed beautiful flowers and that's when she first saw hwiyoung , he really handsome , and he looked towards her and smiled , he went to misoo and he asked her name , she replied with misoo and then he wished her "all the best in this school " and went away , she fell in love at first sight , she daily used to stare at him during breaks , but she found out that hwiyoung likes minseo who is the popular girl in the school , she lost hope in him , so she stopped liking him.

END OF FLASHBACK ~

"Ohh...now i get the reason" , said baekhyun and they both went to sleep as they had to meet the dragons the next day......