CHAPTER 3

GROUP CHAT ~

MISOO : we should first do some research about that library before we go in
MIEUN : yeah...i will take care of that give me 15 mins

MIEUN : the library is more than 400 years old , the library was owned by a wealthy landlord who was also known to be doing blackmagic inside the house. He used to lure children into his house and sacrifice them as a gift to the devil and people believe that the ghosts of those children haunt the place and kill anyone who comes here....

MINKYU : I cannot believe this...we can literally write our assignment on this topic but nobody will trust us ...we need proofs !

NAJIN : So...we will go there get the proofs tonight...inform your parents , bye see you guys at sharp 9:30pm tonight near misoo's house.

rest agreed to meet at misoo's house !

MISOO POV

everyone agreed to meet near my house tonight , i need to ask my mom about going out for camping or lying about camping.....

"um..m-mom i need to ask you something" i said "yes..sweetie tell me" said mom ,"i wanna go camping with my friends to maisan mountains..can i please go?" "When are you planning to go?" asked mom , "umm..tonight" "NO misoo I'm not allowing you to go to maisan for camping at night..you guys can leave in the morning It's not safe right now"said mom and i argued saying "mom..camping takes place at night" she refused so I went back to my room.

It was 9:30pm and my friends called me..I answered the phone and told them that my mom didn't allow..they told me to sneak out for the night and I did..
We all took our cycles and went towards the library but the roads were not in a good state so..we decided to walk from there.

MISOO POV

I saw the gate and the library was hella creepy... we entered the gate and saw the library close up...our heart skipped a beat , it was looking more scarier than it does during morning

library from outside :

I literally wanted to go back home now

i am scared to death right now..i don't wanna come in " said mieun "don't worry mieun ..it's gonna be alright" said minkyu and we got nearer to the library's main door and i was about to open it.. i reached out my hand for the doorknob but it suddenly opened by itself and we were beyond terrified...

"guess someone is welcoming us" i said and we all stepped inside and then the door closed with a loud thud.