CHAPTER 7

MISOO POV

"umm...what is your name?"asked minkyu , to that handsome guy who was taking us somewhere..."I'm chanyeol...nice to meet you minkyu.." he said smiling , "wait..how do you know our names ?" said mieun , "we got to know your names as soon as you guys ended in the forest , we sent that dragon to get you guys here...we saw your names on the orbuculum" said chanyeol and he took us into a huge palace , it was made up of gold and we were attracted towards the shining walls...we were taken to the king...we bowed to him and he asked us some questions...."why did you pick this book out of every other book and why did you come here even after reading the warning ??" , I answered "The book was really attractive from outside, so we picked it..after reading the warning we were scared but we wanted to find the truth no matter what happened to us ...so we dared to read the book your highness " , "hmm..very well..you may take some rest , chanyeol will guide you to your rooms" said the king smiling and we all bowed and followed chanyeol...while going we saw another guy who hit chanyeol and started to laugh..but stopped laughing as soon as he saw us.."who are they ?" he asked "they are the new slayers" answered chanyeol..he came forward and introduced himself"hello..my name is baekhyun , what are your names ?" , "I'm misoo , this is minkyu , seojun , najin , hwiyoung , mieun and..." "I'm minseo" minseo interrupted me and started to speak..she put her hand forward to baekhyun and he smiled and shaked her hand...i was furious like why did she have to interrupt me ? we all followed them towards our rooms , mieun and minseo shared a room , minkyu and hwiyoung shared a room and hanseojun and najin shared a room , but I was left out so...baekhyun took my hand smiling and asked me if I would like to share a room with him , i looked at hwiyoung who was looking at minseo and I turned towards baekhyun and said "yes" , I followed him towards his room and while going I saw a damn handsome guy..he was wearing a coat and his abs were visible (screaming internally) , he came towards me and baekhyun , baekhyun told me "he is kai" "hey..nice to meet you slayer" kai said "nice to meet you too kai..but don't call me slayer..call me misoo" i replied with a slight smile , he chuckled and asked baekhyun where he was taking me..then he looked at me and said , my room is right beside baekhyun's you can come to my room whenever you are scared i will protect you , i chuckled and baekhyun playfully hit him on his head and said..i can protect her and dragged me to his room..i giggled at their childish behavior . Baekhyun asked me to take some rest and he left the room...I looked at ceiling and soon fell asleep.