CHAPTER 4

MISOO POV ;

Everyone was scared nevertheless we went inside , the library was so dusty and the walls were cracked and old papers and books were scattered everywhere. There was an eerie vibe overall.

We decided on going in groups , I and Najin were a group and Mieun and Minkyu were another group we (najin and me) took the stairs towards our right and we walked upstairs , the floorboards were creaking

We decided on going in groups , I and Najin were a group and Mieun and Minkyu were another group we (najin and me) took the stairs towards our right and we walked upstairs , the floorboards were creaking... we saw a room towards our left and Najin and I went inside , the books were rusty and torn , I was looking through some books then I suddenly heard a whisper "Misoo~" I turned towards Najin and I asked her that if she had called me , she said NO . I was sure that i heard a whisper though...I thought and i started rummaging through the books to find a good book then I saw a weird looking book named..."Dragons of the Dark Kingdom". It was the only book which not rusted and was in better condition than the other books , that had caught my eye as it was strange that the book was such a good condition so , i quietly put it in my bag. after a while i heard mieun screaming , so i and najin rushed downstairs .

MIEUN POV

They climbed the stairs towards their right , so we will go to our left i thought...I and Minkyu walked towards our left and saw an entrance towards a room , we went in ... we saw shadow walking towards the bookshelves we were shocked and i was unable to scream nor speak...i pulled minkyu closer to me and caught him tight then the shadow started walking towards us...that's when I screamed , and the shadow vanished . "mieun! what happened ?" asked misoo , we saw a ghost in here we have to leave this place as soon as possible, said minkyu , so we all rushed towards the main entrance but the damned door wasn't opening.. so we all jumped out of the window and we all landed on the floor but we got hurt a little bit so we somehow left the place and sneaked back into my house and completed the first aid and went to sleep.

NEXT MORNING ~

Misoo's mom was shocked to see the rest of the people in the house , so she asked "when did you guys come?I thought you went camping" , "mom they actually cancelled the plan because I didn't go so ..
we will be spending our time in our house" misoo said and her mom smiled at the rest of the members and she went into kitchen...

MISOO POV

As soon as my mom left i immediately took all the members into my room and locked it and showed them the book i found .It was full of dust so minkyu dusted it off and put it on the bed.

everyone were indulged in reading the book so we opened it , the first page had a warning which left us speechless

" EVERYONE READING THIS BOOK ARE OUGHT TO KNOW THAT THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES WHICH MIGHT EVEN LEAD TO YOUR DEATH , THIS IS A BOOK WRITTEN DURING THE TIMES THE DRAGONS EXISTED , YOU MIGHT GET DRAGGED INTO THIS WORLD AND MIGHT NEVER LEAVE THIS DEADLY WORLD , IT'S UP TO YOU , THINK BEFORE YOU OPEN THE NEXT PAGE CAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS WORLD "

We closed the book that instant ....