CHAPTER 2

OUTSIDE THE SCHOOL

"so...shall we meet today to discuss the assignment ?" said najin , "yes , we will meet in my house sharp 3:45 pm"said mieun , "sure,see ya guys"said minkyu and went to his friends... "mieun-ahh i think you have a crush on minkyu..it's obvious"said misoo , "i actually like him , but i am too scared to tell it to him..."said mieun."anyways we'll talk about later , bye" said najin and left to her house , then misoo and mieun left too .

AT MIEUN'S HOUSE

They all were discussing about the assignment..."miss yeon-su asked us to write an assignment about the history , but of our classmates will write the same things...so we need to be unique" said minkyu , "what if we go to the abandoned library at the outskirts of our city" said misoo , "but our parents will not allow us" said najin and rest agreed with her ."you're such a dumbass gurl...we are gonna lie to them and go" said misoo ,"that's a good idea misoo-ahh we can tell our parents that we are going for camping for a few days to maisan mountains and we can go find our favourite book and write the assignment"said mieun.." but aren't we taking risk for just an assignment and what if something happens to us ..like it did to those high school students who went there in past"said najin with a worried face.

FLASHBACK ~

"yah cheong-san ahh , come here , we are planning of going to that abandoned library this night wanna join ? " said someone..."yeah , i would like to join you guys but..aren't there rumors that whoever went inside that library didn't come back..."said cheong-san . "they are called 'rumors' for a reason san...why ? are you scared ?"said one of their classmates and laughed at him ,"n-no i'm not scared..i will join you guys"said san..."fine then see you guys at the library sharp 10:45pm tonight" said their classmates and left ..

AT NIGHT (NEAR THE LIBRARY)

"let's go inside.." said their classmate and they went in...

NEXT DAY ~

"the police found 4 bodies of high school students infront of an abandoned library this morning...the victims are said to be cheong-san , minhun , cheong ram and gwi nam from XXX highschool we don't know how this incident had happened and we are waiting for the police to give us more updates , for more updates stay tuned " said the news reporter , there were police sirens ...a lot of voices feeling bad for the kids , the sounds of clicking pictures and cries of the parents and familie who lost their kids , there was a lot of commotion .

END OF FLASHBACK~

"HMM..yeah maybe we should think before we do any of this " said misoo and the rest agreed ."we will first create a group for us to speak" said minkyu and took all the numbers , he saved the contacts. They all left mieun's house.