Entry #8

Entry #8

-It's Saturday and Margeret and Timothy are coming over. I haven't really hung out with them since summer, but with me in a totally different city, it's kinda hard. Margeret and Timothy are the only ones who've accepted my family, or even really know about them. That's why I love them so much. Usually everyone leaves but not them. I'm just dying to tell them about the party to be honest. There are just some things you can't tell your brother.

While I was waiting for Marge and Tim, I was deciding on whether or not to ask why they weren't answering most of my messages. But I decided to push past it, happy they're finally here. When the doorbell rang, I got up as happy as could be only to be disappointed. Shocker.

"What the fuck do you want?!"

I asked mostly of anger. I may have broken up with him but that was because I realized how little he actually cared about me. "You." My eyes widened, stunned by what he just said.

"Nick.....what about Rachel?" Rachel, Nick's current girlfriend, wasn't the biggest bitch but she was definitely in the top 5. She was even bitchier when her and Nick were together. And even bitchier when she was around me. "We got in a fight...look, babe.." I felt a sudden pang of anger.

"Don't call me that."

As much as I missed Nick, he treated me like shit and moved on when I needed him most. He sighed, frustrated. "Please, I-I made a mistake. Trust me I know. It's just.. so hard without you." I gave him a disgusted look. "Bullshit. I gave you everything. Literally everything I had to give. I'm tired of this. Of us and all this stupid drama." Nick looked at me and lifted my chin, and did something I never would've expected. He kissed my forehead lightly, as I could barely feel it, and walked away. I slowly shut the door, took a couple of deep breaths and turned around to see my brother in the hallway, who just witnessed the whole thing. I looked at him and walked to my room not saying a word.