Entry #3

Entry #3

-So it's Friday and guess who hasn't been here. Nick of course. Not even a single sign of him. He won't even answer my calls. I mean sure, I have to call from a pay phone considering I can't afford my own phone but he knows I'd call him.

I figured since I don't have anything better to do I might as well go to the party with Jackson. So I did as he told me to and went to the back parking lot to see him already waiting for me. "You ready?" He asked cooly. "Yeah I guess." I replied.

So blah, blah, blah, we hang out for a bit, I get dirty looks as i'm with a popular senior, big whoop. About half way through the party, i'm outside on the terrace minding my own business when I heard screaming inside. I got up quickly and walked inside.

"You son of a bitch!"

I looked past the crowd to see the one and only Nick muttering profound words to Jackson as he pummeled him to the ground. I froze not knowing if I should confront him or just let it play out. I decided not to get myself into more drama and walked back outside, around the house, and onto the sidewalk on my way home.

For once I wasn't the one to hurt someone. Just for once, I wasn't the one to be blamed for. I stood outside for a few minutes until I walked in to what I call home.