Getting to meet everyone.

Eclipse's POV

Sun finally finishes dressing me in the strange outfit. He's holding two items in his hands, and his tail is carrying something else. Carefully, he picks me up by the scruff of my neck, much like how a cat carries its kittens. I squirm a little, but he just carries me to the door, which he opens effortlessly.

Freddy is waiting by the door, and Sun passes me to him so he can set the items down. Freddy holds me gently, cradling me as if I’m fragile.

"Hello there, my little sunshine," Freddy says warmly. I look around, noticing a few unfamiliar faces. I spot DJ Music Man and several of the Glamrocks gathered together. It’s all so confusing to me.

Then I see Apollo and two girls—either adults or teenagers—hurrying over to Sun and hugging him, calling him Dad.

"Apollo, Solar, and Lucy, my adorable sunshines, come on, I want you to meet your new baby brother," Sun announces.

'I don’t want to do this. It’s bad enough that I have no idea what’s going on. Why is everything so different?' But Freddy carries me over to them and gently places me down on a soft pillow. They all look at me curiously. Solar resembles DJ Music Man, while Lucy looks like Freddy, and Apollo takes after Sun.

"This is your new baby brother. His name is Eclipse," Sun says as he steadies me, his hand supporting my back so I don’t topple over. I have zero control over this baby body, and I see what are technically my siblings gazing at me with love in their eyes. They look so happy to see me, but I can’t focus on their words. My mind is still reeling from all the changes.

Then they move aside, revealing more people. I recognize Vesper and Luno, but there’s a third figure I don’t know.

"Okay, Eclipse, these are your cousins. You’ve already met Vesper and Luno, and this one here is named Lunar. And Lunar," Sun says, his voice stern, "if you somehow get my son hurt like you did with Apollo, I will make sure you’re sleeping for a long time."

Sun’s tone is heavy with resentment, clearly upset about something that happened in the past. My gaze locks on Lunar, and my heart skips a beat. 'How in all the gods is Lunar alive? He died before me. I know it. How is this possible?' Everything feels so different. 'Am I even in the same universe anymore?'

I feel panic rising within me. Sun notices and quickly picks me up. Everyone steps back, giving me space as I try to calm down. After a while, the panic fades, and Sun gently puts me back down, keeping a close watch on me. If I panic again, I know he’ll whisk me away to a quiet room to make sure I’m okay.

The Glamrocks, including Glamrock Foxy and Glamrock Bonnie, come over to greet me.

"Hi, Eclipse! I’m your Uncle Foxy, and that’s Roxy, your aunt. You’re so cute and so small! Luno and Apollo weren’t this tiny when they were your age," Foxy says happily, clearly delighted to meet me. Roxanne stands behind him, her eyes practically sparkling with joy, as if I’m her own.

"Come on, everyone. Give the little one some space. It’s his first time meeting so many people," a new voice says. It’s Ballora. "Hello, I’m Ballora, and I’ll be one of your caretakers," she says kindly. Glamrock Chica smiles warmly at me, while Glamrock Bonnie smirks down at me And Monty stood behind them and looked down at me with a small smile, as he tried not to scale me.

As they move aside, I see Moon and Mangle approaching. Moon carefully picks me up with his wire tail, cradling me in his hands as he looks down at me with affection, as if I’m his own. Mangle beams with happiness, her eyes wild with excitement to see that I’m okay.

"He’s such an adorable little darling. He looks just like you, Sun," Mangle says, gazing fondly at me. Moon, however, can tell that I’m tired. He carefully hands me back to Sun, whose tail wraps around me protectively. As I close my eyes, I drift into a deep, peaceful sleep.