Eclipse figures stuff out and meet One of his West nightmare.

Eclipse's POV

'It’s been a couple of months now, and from what I can tell, this is either a different universe or maybe the future,' I think to myself, sitting quietly in the playpen of the living room. Sun, Freddy, and DJ are busy getting ready for their jobs upstairs at the Pizza Plex.

'From what I've observed, some of the differences are pretty major. Moon is married to Mangle, and they have three kids—Luno, Lunar, and Vesper.' As my thoughts drift, I absentmindedly stack toy blocks on top of one another, trying to make sense of everything around me.

'And then there's Sun. He’s apparently married to both DJ and Freddy, and it seems like it happened many years ago, at least according to the oldest of my so-called siblings.' I glance up as I see Sun approaching. He gently picks me up, taking me downstairs via the elevator. We’re heading to Lunar.

---

Sun's POV

I hate leaving my baby with Lunar. He’s a good kid, but he’s had too many accidents in the past. Apollo’s been run over by a car multiple times under Lunar’s watch. Still, I don’t have many options. Luna’s boyfriend is here, and at least he’s responsible. But I can’t take Eclipse with me, and no one else is available to babysit.

"Lunar, I'm trusting you to look after Eclipse, Apollo, and Luno. If any of these kids get hurt, I’ll make sure you don’t leave your room for the next year," I say firmly, giving him a stern look as I carefully hand Eclipse over. Luno and Apollo wander into Lunar’s room to play with some of the toys scattered around.

"Okay, Sun. I won’t mess up this time. You can trust me," Lunar replies, though I can see the anxiety in his eyes. He’s still scared of me, and for good reason. With that, I leave with Freddy and DJ, heading up to start our work as the elevator doors close behind us.

---

Eclipse's POV

As Lunar carries me, I start to feel uneasy. And then, I see him—Blood Moon. My entire body tenses, and before I know it, panic takes over. I start screaming, thrashing in Lunar’s arms. Lunar doesn’t understand what’s happening, and Blood Moon, trying to help, approaches to calm me down. But his presence only makes it worse.

Luno and Apollo rush over, trying desperately to soothe me, but I can’t stop. I keep screaming, overwhelmed by the sight of Blood Moon.

'No, no, no! Why is he here? Why is everyone from my past showing up?' My mind races with fear. 'He’s one of the worst... What’s next? Is Kill Code going to show up? No, please, no!'

I begin to hyperventilate, hands clutching at my head as I try to cope with the overwhelming terror. Lunar quickly grabs my hands before I can hurt myself. I'm spiraling, and Blood Moon steps back, giving me space. Luno and Apollo gently pick me up, carrying me out of Lunar’s room and into the hallway.

They place me under a blanket, wrapping me in their arms, trying to give me comfort as I tremble beneath the fabric, the fear slowly ebbing away as they hold me close.