41-50

Chapter 4141 [Update 1]
This was a magical day for Qian Shengli and Yang Meirong.

Yang Meirong had been closed for a month, but she made a thousand yuan the moment she reopened.

One thousand yuan! She has worked in the towel factory for so many years, and her monthly salary is only one hundred and twenty yuan. One thousand yuan is almost her annual salary.

After completing all the formalities, signing the contract, and returning to the sales office, Yang Meirong still felt like she was dreaming.

The house was sold just like that?

Is there really someone who would buy their house?

Are outsiders so easy to fool?

She couldn't help but happily said to another male salesperson in the sales office: "Xiao Ma, I've opened an order!"

“No wonder the big boss put up an advertisement opposite the train station. It turns out that there are people who actually bought the house after seeing the billboard.”

Does she also need to go to the train station to distribute flyers?

I couldn't feel her joy at all, I just felt that I missed out on two houses: ...

Qian Shengli felt dazed until all the contracts were signed and all the formalities were completed.

First of all, it was confirmed that the author of his favorite novel "The Great Song Dynasty" was actually a girl of fifteen or sixteen, and she looked younger than her age on her ID card.

Secondly, this girl, using the contract and publishing contract for "Wuxia", bought two houses from him, two houses!

Again, the savings in this little girl's passbook totaled more than the total savings of his family. There was nearly ten thousand yuan in the passbook. He only found out about this when he took her to their cooperative bank to transfer money.

Finally, he took the two contracts to the bank and actually got the bank loan.

The meeting went so smoothly because the bank was originally a partner of their company and they had an acquaintance there. Secondly, after his brother learned that Ning Meng was in Shanghai, he was curious about her true identity and helped Jiang Ning to get various certificates.

After arriving at the bank, Editor-in-Chief Qian had been trying to restrain himself from looking at Jiang Ning.

Ning Meng is actually a little girl who is about the same age as his daughter. Who would believe this if he told others?

Even the bank manager who personally handled the loan business for Jiang Ning would look at Jiang Ning from time to time. It was hard to believe that the author of "The Great Song Dynasty" was so young.

Yes, the bank manager is also a reader of "Wuxia". The readership of "Wuxia" in Shanghai is so huge.

It’s a pity that he has no one to share such shocking gossip with. His life is really lonely like snow.

When he got home and told his wife about it, she didn't watch "Wuxia" and didn't know who Ning Meng was, so she had no interest in it.

After signing the contract, the first thing Manager Qian thought of was to use the fact that the author of "The Great Song Dynasty" also bought a house in their real estate project to promote it. After all, with the sales volume of "Wuxia" in Shanghai and its huge readership, knowing that the author of "The Great Song Dynasty" bought a house here would surely attract a group of people and increase their trust in their real estate project.