161-170

Chapter 161 Jiang Bai shoots commercials, Jiang Song appears, friends who don't like it can skip
Just ask yourself, who wouldn’t want to watch such a hilarious and extremely enjoyable movie!

After watching the movie, the young lovers left the cinema, still discussing it with great interest, saying that this was a completely different White Snake from the usual ones.

Everyone who came in to see the movie and left was full of praise for it. Those who knew something about special effects praised the movie's lightning effects, while those who didn't know anything about special effects praised the movie for being funny, having exciting fighting scenes, and being beautifully filmed.

The educated people in the city will appreciate the depth of a movie, but the young people in the villages and towns have simple and rough tastes. They want the movie to be funny, exciting, and have beautiful and handsome protagonists. As long as these points are met, it will be a good movie that they will praise.

As word spread, the movie became a best-seller in movie theaters in counties and towns.

On the contrary, "Party A and B" sold well in the city, but in the county and town cinemas, it was far inferior to "White Snake". "White Snake" was not only popular in the county and town cinemas, but also among the young people. Its box office was higher than "Party A and B" since the first week.

When the movie "White Snake" was released nationwide, Jiang Song also sent his girlfriend to the train station.

His girlfriend is a spoiled girl who grew up in the city. She comes from a well-off family and has a very gentle and innocent personality, yet still retains the liveliness of a young girl.

Jiang Song is 1.9 meters tall, and his girlfriend is only 1.6 meters tall when she puts on shoes. She likes Jiang Song to carry him on his back and run in the snow. He is tall and big, and he allows her to have whatever she wants. He agrees to any request she makes with a doting look on his face. When she couldn't buy a train ticket to go home during the Spring Festival, he asked his friends to buy it for her early. He arranged not only her train ticket, but also those of her bestie and roommates, and even brought them a big bag of snacks.

She liked him because he was tall and big. He stroked her hair and said to her friends, "Please take good care of Xinran on the way."

Her roommate and best friend smiled and said, "Don't worry, we will never let your partner lose a hair!"

Jiang Song accompanied her to the train, and after the train left, he still waved and said goodbye to her from afar.

He had other things to do on the construction site, so he went straight back. Now it's the end of the year, the project is almost completed, and the subsequent financial payments need to be settled. There are many things to do, and he needs to do them all personally.

When he returned to his rental place at night, a girl knocked on his door and called him coquettishly: "Brother Songzi, you promised to go to the movies with me, you have to keep your word~"

The girl was a waitress in a nearby dance hall. After she got to know Jiang Song, she often came to visit Jiang Song and brought him some soup she made herself. Every day she called him "brother". Jiang Song was a man who liked lively places. He was a frequent visitor to dance halls, Internet cafes, game halls, as long as they were lively places.

It was impossible for him to take his girlfriend to such a place, so this girl would accompany him wherever he went as long as she was free.

Jiang Song has been accustomed to having many female friends around him since he was a child. Although he didn't think there was anything wrong with it, he instinctively did not bring this girl in front of his girlfriend.