141-150

Chapter 141
In Jiang's father's heart, he can really be called a good father, and he is also one of the few people in the village who does not favor boys over girls. Although he is like a traditional man and prefers the eldest son, he treats his three children equally in daily life. If there is a difference, it is probably that the eldest son loves to get into trouble since he was a child, so he must be watched from time to time. I don't know if it's because the two younger ones were raised by their grandfather more, they have been obedient and sensible since they were young.

During the double harvest of rice, Jiang Song threw down his sickle and ran away before he had even finished harvesting for ten minutes. But the two younger ones worked hard in the fields to harvest rice and plant rice seedlings. Although they were also dissatisfied that their eldest brother had run away and they didn't have to harvest rice or plant rice seedlings, they still felt sorry for their parents and continued to work.

If there is any difference, it is probably that the two younger ones have been beaten more often since they were young, because Jiang Song can run away. Before you hit him, he will run away. He has many friends in the village, and you can't find him no matter which house he goes to. Jiang's father and mother have worked all day and are already exhausted. They can't catch Jiang Song, and when they see Jiang Bai and Jiang Ning, Jiang's mother will catch them and vent their emotions even if they are standing and breathing.

Once or twice, Jiang's father tried to persuade and pull her, but after so many times, it was useless and instead Jiang's mother took out her anger on him. Plus, after a day of hard work, he was too tired to move and stopped talking later.

Anyway, every family is like this. Who didn't grow up being beaten like this? As the saying goes, a good son is born under the stick... But all the truths, when he saw his daughter's calm eyes, as if she saw through everything, were hidden in the deepest part of his heart. The despicable him seemed to have nowhere to hide.

Is it really okay? It’s just that the slap didn’t fall on him. Jiang Ma didn’t touch his interests, and the person she hit wasn’t him, so he didn’t feel any pain.

Now that his daughter has become successful, if he continues to get close to her, he...

Jiang's father is not uneducated, nor is Jiang's mother illiterate. Although he grew up in this small mountain village, he is not ignorant.

But most of the time, he chooses to benefit himself.

Just like the countless sages and emperors in ancient times, didn't they know how deeply they persecuted women and how severely they oppressed women? Even if their mothers and children were among them, why didn't they change, why didn't they stop it, why did they become one of them?

Because that is in their interest.

The reason why Jiang's father kept watching Jiang's mother beating and scolding Jiang Ning was the same: the oppression and exploitation of women by women, the exploited women of the previous generation, exploiting and disciplining the next generation of women, did not infringe on their interests, and was even in line with their interests.

It’s just that Jiang’s father, including every person in ancient times who claimed to be a gentleman, all knew it in their hearts, but they just didn’t want to admit it.

Not willing to admit his despicable behavior in exploiting women, he uses the excuse that "hasn't it always been like this since ancient times?"

But as Xun Ge'er said, "It has always been like this, is it right?"

This beautiful little mountain village is still like a poison-making field. Generation after generation of women have been fighting in this field. Some of them do not want to become the poison that persecutes their next generation. After they awaken, they protect their next generation. Some of them have applied this fighting and discipline to their daughters-in-law.