21-30

Chapter 2121
Although Dad Jiang only worked on a construction site, he did not know nothing. In this era, various nightclubs, karaoke bars, dance halls and other places were very popular. If karaoke bars and dance halls were still places where young people liked to sing and dance, then nightclubs represented something completely different.

Father Jiang asked, "What Little Paris Nightclub?"

"That's where I'm going to work." Jiang Ning looked like a country girl who had never seen the world. She smiled at Jiang Yueqin and said, "Sister Yueqin told me that place is very beautiful, with bright lights and wine, and magnificent architecture. Sister Yueqin said that the girls there earn a lot, 700 to 800 yuan a month. Didn't Sister Yueqin bring back 5,000 yuan this time? She earned 5,000 yuan in just half a year. Sister Yueqin said that some big bosses like people like me."

Jiang Yueqin was going crazy. She stood there at a loss as if she had been exposed. She wanted Jiang Ning to shut up and stop talking. Facing Jiang's father's questioning eyes, she shook her head repeatedly: "No... No... I didn't... I didn't say that..."

Jiang Ning still had an innocent and curious look on her face, and asked Jiang's father: "Dad, why would a big boss like someone like me?"

Her hair had grown a little after a month of growth during the summer vacation, but it was still uneven. Perhaps it was because she went out to catch and sell lobsters every day during this period. Even with a hat, she was still a little tanned. She was just starting to grow taller, and she was thin and short, with a naive and childish look on her face.

Father Jiang frowned and asked Jiang Yueqin: "Is what Ningning said true? Are you working at Little Paris Nightclub?"

Jiang Yueqin shook her head in panic and shouted, "No, no, no? Are you going or not? Forget it! It was your mother who begged me to take you there, not me who asked you to go!" She suddenly shook her hands fiercely, ran out, and ran all the way home, her heart beating very fast.

She was afraid that Jiang's father and mother would tell others about her working as a hostess in a nightclub.

It is one thing for her to do it, but it is another thing for others to know about it. She still has to get married. How can she get married if others find out?

She was extremely nervous and didn't know who to tell. Originally, she took Jiang Ning with her, and as long as Jiang Ning entered that place, she would be in cahoots with her, so she naturally didn't dare to come back and say anything nonsense. But now it was different, they knew.

In order to avoid any further complications, she went back and picked up her luggage, ready to leave immediately. However, the tricycle her family had booked would leave for tomorrow morning, and if she left now, she would have to take the ferry and walk a long way to Tanshan. Only in Tanshan would there be a bus to the town, but once she got to the town, it was still a long way from her grandmother's hometown.

As soon as she left the house with her luggage, her roommate greeted her: "Yueqin, what are you doing with your bag? Aren't you leaving tomorrow morning? Why are you carrying your bag now?"

Jiang Yueqin was still standing at the intersection, looking at both sides, trying to figure out which way to go, when Jiang's mother rushed over, grabbed her curly hair, and slapped her twice: "You are a black-hearted whore, you worked as a prostitute in some nightclub, and then you came back and lied to us that you were a waitress, and you even wanted to take my Ningning to that place, you have such a black heart!"

Jiang Ma's height was among the top three among all the women in the village. She was strong and had great strength. She always beat people with overwhelming force. After a series of slaps, Jiang Yueqin was stunned.