211-220

Chapter 211
After reading the previous part of the script written by Jiang Ning, we finally got to the part about "flood fighting and disaster relief" which she wrote in detail. Because Jiang Ning had really participated in flood fighting and disaster relief, and had cooperated with the local government and the army that went to fight the floods, this part she wrote made people feel as if they were actually there. Producer Li is a very emotional middle-aged man. He actually took off his glasses in the middle of the script and wiped away his tears before continuing to watch.

After watching it, I sighed and said, "I thought the first part of the story about Ning Meng was full of spirit, but when I saw the latter part, I realized that Ning Meng is indeed a top student of Peking University." Not only is the plot touching, but the script also incorporates the scene in which the leader said on the river embankment during this year's flood fighting process, "I will not retreat until the flood recedes," into the script, so that when the audience sees this scene in the TV series, they will immediately think of the scene in which the leader and the people stand together on the river embankment in the midst of the raging flood.

That was to promote the great leader, highlighting the fact that he went deep into the disaster area and worked diligently and cared for the people.

And it’s good if it’s written in a touching way that makes people cry. A good script or a good TV series should have both laughter and tears.

It was after reading Jiang Ning's script that Producer Li officially brought Jiang Ning into the screenwriter team of "White Snake". Her name will also appear in the screenwriter column at the end of the TV series.

If Jiang Ning wants to enter this industry in the future, this credit as a screenwriter for a TV series co-produced with CCTV would be a very good resume.

The script reading session lasted for more than an hour. When the president of the literature club saw Director Li praising Jiang Ning, he was so curious that he stood up and refilled their tea cups. While refilling the tea, he took a look at the script they had placed on the table.

They didn't want to offend Producer Li and other teachers who worked at CCTV. Seeing Jiang Ning reading Teacher Tang Jiang's script, and leaving their own script and Teacher Yuan Feng's script unused, they came over and asked Jiang Ning softly, "Junior sister, do you need me to make a few more copies of the script? We also want to learn from the teachers."

Jiang Ning raised his eyes to look at Producer Li, who looked up at the head of the Literature Club and said, "I don't know what to call you?"

The president of the literature club hurriedly introduced himself: "My last name is Lei, Lei Tianhua."

"Comrade Xiao Lei." Producer Li smiled and drank a cup of tea, then put down the cup and said, "Originally, this script reading meeting was a confidential meeting within our company. These scripts are going to be filmed soon." He said, "We will have further cooperation on this script of Ning Meng's. What do you think?"

This means that you cannot give them copies.

Indeed, their script study session was originally private and confidential, and Kyoto University arranged for students from the literature club to come and study, and he couldn't but give face to his old friend from Kyoto University. But if they also wanted the script, what if they took the script and sold it to other TV stations in advance, and the other TV stations filmed it first?

The rejected president of the literature club did not feel embarrassed. He originally thought that Jiang Ning looked young, so he wanted to see if he could get a copy of the script. He did not mean to take over other people's scripts. He wanted to see what their scripts were about and how they were written. He wondered if he could offer some opinions or suggestions, show his talent, and get Director Li's favor. If he could work for CCTV in the future, it would be a good career path for them.