121-130

Chapter 121
They were really curious about Wucheng No. 1 Middle School.

It’s not that people from Wucheng No. 1 Middle School haven’t come to train with them before, but they were invisible in previous years and were eliminated in the first round. This time, they were directly surpassed by all these old key high schools, even the Affiliated Middle School of the Provincial Normal University and Rongchang No. 2 Middle School.

And this time there are two people from Wucheng, one from Wuzhong and one from Wucheng No. 1 Middle School.

Seeing everyone's eyes fixed on her, Jiang Ning almost couldn't help but say "Hello, classmates" with a smile. She had taught many classes to various "new class members" and "non-party members". This was how she came to class at that time. When all the "students" were present in the class, this would be the scene when she came in.

Xing Hongyu was also frightened by the people's hot gazes and almost thought he had walked into the wrong class. But when he saw the different school uniforms worn by the classmates, he knew he was on the right track and walked in calmly.

The seats in the front were all occupied. When Ruan Hong saw Jiang Ning, her eyes lit up and she waved at her with a smile: "Jiang Ning, here!"

When all the classmates heard Ruan Hong's shout, they all knew that she was Jiang Ning.

What they were actually curious about was not Jiang Ning, but 'Jiang Ning from Wucheng No. 1 Middle School'. If Jiang Ning was from Rongchang No. 2 Middle School or Wuzhong, they would not be so curious.

But soon, they were no longer curious. Due to limited time, competition teachers came to teach them soon. All the teachers who came to teach this time were "famous teachers" from various schools in the city. Not only did they have outstanding results in the competition that year, but they also achieved very good results in teaching students.

The city competition was equivalent to their baseline test. The teachers no longer needed to give them another baseline test. They could just have classes directly until 9:30 in the evening, making sure everyone was well fed.

Jiang Bai's reporting day was three days earlier than Tong Jingang's. Tong's father and Tong Jingang sent Jiang Bai to report together.

When he was in high school, Jiang Bai looked at other students who had their fathers and mothers sending them to school and helping them run errands, making their beds and hanging mosquito nets, but Jiang Bai was all alone.

Although Jiang Song was also in No. 1 Middle School, he was playful. He was taught by his mother since he was a child that these things were done by women. He even said to Jiang Ning: "These housework should be done by you girls!"

After hearing these words, Jiang Ning never washed the dishes at home again. She learned to pretend that she didn't know how to do this or that and stopped doing housework.

He brought Jiang Bai to his new dormitory without any intention of helping Jiang Bai with anything. He quickly became familiar with his new roommates and asked them to take care of him. Then he went to play ball with his friends, leaving Jiang Bai alone.

But this time it’s different, Tong’s father and Tong Jingang are here.

Because Tong's mother was too busy with her work at the hospital, Tong Jingang was brought up by Tong's father. Tong's father, who had a relatively leisurely job, did most of the housework and cooking at home. So after reporting to the university, Tong's father and Tong Jingang carried Jiang Bai's bags of things and sent Jiang Bai to his dormitory. After Jiang Bai chose the upper bunk as his bed, he naturally went up to make the bed for Jiang Bai.